The Breakup

Draco

  The Weasel King left and the train suddenly stopped. Hermione stared at me like she wanted to cry but instead, she threw herself into me for a hug. She breathed into my shoulder and sighed. I breathed into her hair...it smelled like vanilla and gingerbread. She looked up at me. "I have to fix this." She said. She apparated with a snap leaving me empty handed. I had a confused look on my face until I realized what she was going to fix. Her relationship I so gladly ruined. I placed my head into my hands. Was she really going to get back with the weasel? Would they make up and things would go back to the way they were? Me and Hermione hating each other relentlessly....that couldn't happen. Not with the way I feel about her now. I wouldn't be able to handle it....all of a sudden a loud pop made me look up. I jumped up seeing Hermione.

Hermione

I appeared to outside of the train then began looking for Ron. It didn't take long to spot the flaming red hair storming through the crowd. I apperated in front of him. He looked suprised then angry, very angry. "Why Hermione? What did I do?" He asked the anger leaving his face and his shoulders slumping.

"Nothing Ron....I love you but I'm not in love with you. Do you understand?" I thought he understood for about 3.5 seconds...

"SO I ASSUME YOU ARE GOING TO SNUG UP WITH MALFOY NOW RIGHT??!!!" I scoffed. Me and Malfoy.....? I didn't realize how appealing this sounded until now.

"Ron no! You don't understand! And please we are in public!!! You're screaming like a child!!" I said defensively.

"I DON'T CARE IF WE ARE IN BLOODY PUBLIC!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO MIND THEIR OWN FREAKING BUSINESS!!! YOU ARE A BLOODY SLUT HERMIONE!! DON'T TALK TO ME!!!" Ron stormed off after his loud speech.

And after that I had to know.... Did me and Draco mean anything to each other? Or was that sweet moment a moment of regret in the eyes of a malfoy?

Sorry guys I know the chapter was short....im really wanting to get to the next chapter "the elimination" because something big is about to go down!!! Thx for reading luv ya!!😘❤