Chapter 1

"Damn this punch is strong," Tyler says taking another sip. He slams the rest of it down then takes a big hit off his cigarette.
The next morning: "My head is pounding. I feel the bile rising up in my throat. Before I know it my body is rushing me to my bathroom and I'm vomiting in the toilet. I say the normal things you say when you're recovering from a hangover. "Lord if I stop throwing up right now I'll never drink...BLAHHHH." I weakly flush the toilet and I rest my forehead on the cold toilet seat. Right on cue my butler comes in the room seeing if I'm alright. He takes one look at me and gives a look of disgust and pity. He won't say anything to my father about this, but he will let me know how disappointed he is. After I'm able to stand again. I throw up a few more times then do those half throw ups that kill your stomach. When I thought I was done I curled up in a ball on the floor and fell unconscious again. I wake up again and groan, my head was awful. My butler had left me on the bathroom floor. I look at my Apple Watch, 2 pm. I stand up and walk over to my bed and lay in it. I was "sick." My butler peeks into my room and finds me awake. He comes back with a coke and an Advil. I take it both. When my butler leaves I take out a cigarette and light it, I try to make it quick so I can go back to bed.