Chapter 4

I stayed in the hospital for two more weeks, they think they have my morning sickness under control. I've gained most of my weight back. Dad would come and go from the hospital after they returned me to my original floor. I ignored the doctors preceding and would go outside to smoke regularly. My dad didn't want me to do anything "stupid" so he changed my room to one that didn't have any windows, but did have a bathroom. He bought me a personal tutor, because I apparently wouldn't be able to go to my old private school anymore. He'd lock me in my room, only my butler, dad, and Mr. Kevin,( my tutor) has access to my room. I was 13 weeks pregnant with a parasite and was also being held captive in a room in my house. I think I went into a depressive stage, I didn't want to eat, or really Do anything. I sat in my own filth thinking of ways to die. My tutor would come in and I'd lay on the same spot in my bed and ignore him the whole time. My butler would try to force feed me. I would fight and cry the whole time. This got me sent back to floor 5 and I was put on a feeding tube again. This time due to my fathers command, they deprived me of cigarettes. Sometimes I would fight the nurses other times I would wallow over the side of my bed. They couldn't put me on antidepressants due to the parasite. I was released at 17 weeks pregnant and by then I was showing. None of my old clothes fit me, and my suddenly rounded belly didn't fit my lean figure. I looked ridiculous. I started pretending I was better and really highlighted the fact pregnant women had a lot of mood swings. My dad fell for it so I got my phone back, along with my credit card, and he stopped holding me ransom in my room.