Golden Freddy X Reader

For someone who recently joined the FNAF fandom! @RusticPleasure thank you for your request! I hope you enjoy!

It was your third night working as the night guard at Freddy's Pizzeria. You knew the animatronics well so they didn't come for you like how they did for the others so that was a good. It also helped the company with not needing to constantly find someone to take the night guard's job because you always had it. This job didn't pay well, but you were fine with it. You were flipping through the cameras when you started seeing the posters and drawings on the walls change. Huh... That's odd... You thought to yourself, then put the tablet down. You shuffled a deck of cards then flipped through the cameras again. Now strange words were popping up. The sight of this sent chills down your spine. It's me. Its me. It's me. The words said. You threw your tablet down then jumped when you saw it. It was a golden freddy sitting there, lifeless. Your heart was racing a mile a second. You fell out of your rolly chair then slid it in front of you for protection, standing up and holding onto the back of it.

"W-Who are you!?" You asked, trying not to lose your absolute shit. The bear stayed silent, still sitting there. You rolled the chair as far away from golden freddy as possible and sat down, getting back to what you were doing. It was almost 2am. Just a few more hours of this shit... you thought to yourself then looked at the stage. It's so strange because evreything was normal... it's just this one bear throwing evreything off. You were about to put down your tablet to check the cameras when you felt yourself get thrown onto the ground. The tablet fell out of your hands and shattered, making it unable to use anymore. You looked up from where you were on the floor and saw the Freddy walking towards you. His eyes were black, with small white pupils glowing through and bringing attention to him. Your body hurt from being thrown, so you couldn't get up and run, instead you yelled. "G-GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU YELLOW OFFBRAND GOLDEN FREDDY FAZFUCK!" You yelled, trying to move. The bear chuckled and rolled his eyes. He was right in front of you, staring at you, looking at you up and down. He picked you up by the back of your collar and placed you down on your desk. The freddy caressed your facewhile smirking at you, making you even more uncomfortable and angry than you already were in this situation. You kicked him and tried running off, but he grabbed you by your hair before you could do the "running off" part. You yelped, grabbing at the hair he pulled at and tried to get it out of his grip.

"I tried playing gentile with you, A/N." He said, letting go of your hair and now pinning you to the desk. "But I guess you just want to play rough." The yellow Freddy said, then tore off your shirt, now rubbing your breasts through your bra. You bit your lip, not wanting to make any noises to please him. Putting your hands on his torso, you tried pushing him off of you. But it was no use... he was too big and heavy to be moved by your strength.

When he was done playing with your breasts he started unbuttoning your pants, then slid them off. You started kicking at him, getting his face and mostly his body. He got far more irritated than he already was and grabbed you by your ankles and pulled your legs down to the table. You gasped when he did this, because it took you out of surprise. "Listen up. I'm really trying not to hurt you but your making it really hard with how your acting." The golden freddy growled, still holding you by the ankles. "Fuck you." You said, then threw up the finger. "Your gonna regret that." The golden Freddy said, losing the little amount of self-control he had at the moment then grabbed your thighs and pulled you close to his hips. He tore off your panties and pressed a button that was close to his crotch, making a girthy cock spring out.

Your jaw dropped and your eyes widened when you saw it. "Heh. You scared?" The animatronic asked, making you furrow your eyebrows and shake your head. "If you say so~." The freddy then grabbed your wrists and pinned your hands down above your head with his right hand. You started to squirm under him making him chuckle.

"You ready~?"
"No! Let go of me you fucking pervert!"

Golden Freddy rolled his eyes at you, then said "Shush." As he pulled your underwear down. You screamed and kicked but he didn't budge, but started rubbing your clit, making you stop what your doing and moan out. He smirked and started to rub your womanhood faster in a circular motion, making you throw your hands onto his golden fluffy back and grip on for dear life. He winced at the motion but kept rubbing. You felt your eyes rolling back into your head, making you arch your back.

The animatronic stopped his hand motion to spread your legs apart, looking at your womanhood then back at your face. You guys made eye contact then you looked down, seeing his twitching... you know what. You weren't a virgin, you'd be able to handle this... hopefully. He put his left hand on your hip and with the other hand: let go of your wrists and placed it on your hip as well. He slid you closer to his dick and softly trusted in, while still making you take it all in at once. You winced and screamed out pain, clawing at his back making him growl lowly. He didn't move, making your womanhood get used to his size. Your face started to relax a bit, making him start to slowly thrust in and out. You were moaning softly, shaking under him. He then started to thrust faster and faster until eventually his hips were hitting your ass so hard, it was starting to bruise. You were a hot, drooling, moaning mess but the golden animatronic didn't mind. He found your g-spot and then started to thrust as fast as he possibly could. His thrusts started to get sloppy and sloppier, making his thrusts get softer. You knew what was happening and it made you mentally giggle. You nodded at him then he took one last thrust until he came inside of you. Felling his hot and sticky cum inside of you made you smile. He sighed and pulled out of you then lied his head down on your stomach, making you laugh. You fell asleep under the animatronic, matching the same breathing pattern as him.

The 6 a clock music played, waking you from your slumber. He wasn't above you, making you frown. You got up and smiled when you saw his note on your desk.

It read: Hey A/N see you tomorrow... I'm looking forward to it. <3

You giggled and put your clothes on, then walked out.

♤Bonus Shit!♤
Basically all the animatronics watched you guys fuck... sorry!

Authors note! Sorry if this chapter sucks ass! I've had this request for over 2 months now, haha. Sorry sissy!

Word count: 1255 words