Introduction

Welcome everyone!

First off we would like to personally thank you for choosing to read our work. Months of ideas, planning and research went into this book. We both have such a passion for Queen, and we know if you're reading this you do as well. We wanted to take a different attempt at a Queen Fanfiction, while still appealing to the ever-growing fandom. In fact, in this fanfiction, Queen was never a band. Well, they did exist, but they didn't make it past a college pub band. Now, they all pursue the occupations they would have done if they weren't in the band. This book invites you to experience the four as fathers exploring the wonders of parenthood. For the sake of originality, this book does not include their actual children. All names used are in no way related to the families of the actual band members, and they are all original characters.

To help you as the reader understand, we ask you to consider each chapter an episode. The episodes follow one another, but they each have their own plot integrated within the episode.  Due to the Wattpad Guidelines, this book is rated mature for language and suggestive scenes. Not all episodes will include those, though. An asterisk ("*") will be put next to an episode title that contains sensitive content or suggestive scenes, that way if you are not comfortable, you don't have to read. We want to make this the best experience for you!

Author's notes will not be used throughout this book. If you wish to receive updates or our reader-involved discussions, Wattpad Announcements will be used. An Instagram page is being developed right now for this book specifically, and when that is set up we will release a Wattpad announcement revealing the username. That page can be used for interactive polls, questionnaires and announcements on new updates. We want you to be in-the-know! So look out for that announcement if you are interested in following the page.

All illustrations used for this book are personally drawn specifically for this book. Copyright for them goes to us, and us only.

Lastly, we strongly encourage you to not only read our work, but to get involved. Become a part of the fandom. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or fan art submissions, contact us via e-mail at fathertoson.book@gmail.com We will respond to you as soon as we can! Guidelines to submitting Fan art will be found below this message. Please abide the rules when submitting fan art to us. If you do not, we will not post the art anywhere.

And now, without further ado, please enjoy our work, Father to Son.

Sincerely,

K & H

Would you like your work featured on Father to Son's social media? If so, you've come to the right place! We're working to expand our content by asking fans to submit their own works to be featured

Would you like your work featured on Father to Son's social media? If so, you've come to the right place! We're working to expand our content by asking fans to submit their own works to be featured. However, there are a few rules that need to be followed.

Fan Art Submission Guidelines:

- We accept all types of content! Just to name the big categories: Fan art, original songs, stories, figure photography etc.
- Do not submit any R-18 or R-18G content.
- Please link us or attach to an upload of your submission to your email. We need to be able to properly credit you, so include the name or Instagram username if you rather be recognized by that.
- Father to Son has the right to reject submissions. Submitting to our page does not guarantee that your work will be featured. (Although most rejections would only occur if these guidelines aren't followed.)
- All art submitted must be 100% your own. You cannot trace, edit, or heavily reference any digital or traditional art that is not your own and submit it.
- Do not submit art that you are selling.

TO SUBMIT ART:

Simply contact us at fathertoson.book@gmail.com

We look forward to your submissions.