Secret

(Don't hate him in this story pleaseu💜)

"What are you doing here?"

Khyra slowly stand up and facing him, her tears flowing down and it won't stop now.

" W- What all of this?" Khyra whisper but enough for him to hear her out.

"You shouldn't be here, let's go" He grab Khyra arm as Khyra yank his arm

"No!!" She yell but the prisoner is to tired to care. Her tears flew down like river and rain began to pouring outside.

"Tell me what all of this" she look his eye, waiting for his answer but he didn't say anything, he just to shock how Khyra back-up the prisoner so hard, Khyra tears make his heart drop.

"You not going to tell me huh?!" Khyra wipe her tears.

"I'll know it myself" Khyra run to the room that where's the mens drag the poor guy. She run and pass almost 30 big cells in the basements to reach the room, she can't even look to her side because she can't see another pity face anymore.

"Khyra!!!" Jimin groan and go to get Khyra because he can't let Khyra to see another scene after all of this.

She reach the door and grab the doorknob but she hear a loud groan that make she scare with what will she see and what secret will she know more but with all her energy left she open the door and she see it, she see the man she love is punching the poor man that dragged here.

All attention to her when she open the door. Taehyung slowly look to the door then his eye widen when he sees Khyra here and she's crying.

"Khyra" Jimin shout and arrive the room, the big room almost like a abounded factory down here where's full with torturing things.

"Huh" Khyra soft whimper hear, her tears is blurring her vision.

Silence

"Bring her out" Taehyung firmly and coldly say and continues to punching the poor man who's been chain at his hand.

"Khyra let's go" Jimin grab Khyra hand and the 4 men help Jimin to bring Khyra out.

"No!!" She yell in the same time, loud thunder can hear. She yank Jimin hand and run to the poor guy that Taehyung punch, his face is full with blood and Khyra weakness is blood.

"Stop!! what are you doing!!! " She yelling in front Taehyung. Taehyung cold expression didn't change even he know his heart hurt when he saw his Queen tears drop because of him.