21| The Role Play

I ended up devouring those tasty pastas and now, am back in my room with Arav's precious diary.

5th Oct. 2015,

I ended up in her room. The lights went off for quite a long time. Maybe some major fault occurred. Its pouring heavily. Actually, it was funny to see a girl who kicks people during day light to be so nervous when it's totally dark. She tucked her hand to the collar of my shirt and buried her face in my chest saying that all deadly crimes happen in the dark and asking me to never leave. Why would I leave the person I love soooooooooooo much? She sleeps peacefully leaning on me but definitely drives me crazy.

~Arav

I skipped all the pages and went to the last one.

31st Dec. 2015,

New year has approached but still I'm the same pussy who can't say her how much I fucking love her. Ugh, being with Nicky and Ed hasn't helped much other than teaching the usage of various swears. You know what I actually don't know is what kind of guy she likes. But I've resolved to make her mine this year and kiss her petal like lips. Call me pervert. I don't give a shit.

~Arav

So, this is why all of a sudden with the break of 2016, my best friend turned into a bad boy. He wanted me. Well not that I didn't like that change. But then what the hell happened?

"Aww crying over a boy?" Eerie said in a cute childish way.

"Hey there where have you been for the past few weeks. And I am not crying over a boy. It's just how he suddenly transformed because of me that is making me sad."

"Oh, I see. Stupid teenagers. Well I was busy with some work. How have you been?" He asked

"Dying to see my Eerie." We both laughed and my reaction.

"Hey Eerie, I've got a plan." I said mischievously.

"No, not again. PLEASE" He pleaded.

"Listen sweet heart let's just assume it to be a role play. Okay?" I said.

"Yeah, play a role until he confesses to his old feelings, tries to fight me and ends up defeated, with blood covering his face." He objected.

"It won't hurt this time. I promise." He looked at my sincere eyes and I made my way to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck. And tip toed to reach his lips. Sensing my actions, he lowered his face and kissed me softly.