14| Back to Horror House

"Can't you knock or have you just never learned manners, moron." I said in a firm voice.

"Yeah, sorry but... are you fine?" He said meekly

"NO, THEY ARE JUST TATOOS. Jack-" I was cut before swearing

"POLY, were you beaten by your relatives" Wonder from where Mrs. Roy arrived. Why didn't I wear a fully covered night dress before sleeping?

"I will just go to school I suppose." I said mindlessly.

"No way girl, I'm gonna apply some ointment in your skin. So, you're skipping your classes" She argued.

"Yeah, and if you leave now, you'll barely be able to reach at time."

"No. I mean, I've my TC form and its valid only till evening 4." I tried to convince them.

"Arav can do it for you. Right" She said looking to her right where Arav was standing just a few seconds ago.

"Aunty, I think he left. I can do it alone and the principal sir was my father's friend. It would be better if I go." I smiled to her merrily.

"Okay but.... don't you require any help?" She asked pretty concerned. To which I just shrugged and gave a reassuring smile.

She left. I changed into a black jeans and maroon hoodie.

"I'll be back in an hour" I informed Mrs. Roy.

"Yeah, I prepare the ointment till then." She replied cheerfully. I checked my new phone, the one Arav gifted me yesterday, booked a cab and reached my school having a tight grip on my form and looking at the building. 7:30 on my watch.

I opened the gate and entered into my personal horror house for the last time.

ARAV'S POV

She has already gone through a lot of pain. Should I love her and cure her wounds? No. Can I? I don't know. I thought while Nicky was sticking her body to me. Her scent has now turned into an awful odour for me. How long is it going to be like this?

"Oh, looks like my darling has come. I haven't played with her for so long." Nicky said eyeing the fragile figure whom I recognised very well.

"C'mon don't tell me you're still addicted to torturing her." I pulled her into me. I can bear her odour more than her filthy actions towards Poly.

"Babe, you're the only one 'am addicted to." She said in an excessive irritating voice. "Wait, are you insecure because of that piece of shit. I need to show her, her place." My grip loosened around her waist letting her to get nearer to Poly. Shit. I need to stop her.

"Hey, useless POLYthene. Where were you. I am not having any fun lately." Nicky mercilessly yanked Poly's hair making her turn around.

Before Nicky could progress, I held her in my arms and kissed.

"Aww, they always look so hot while kissing." I heard someone say.