Love and Lust

Jean suddenly licks and kisses Armin's neck finding a soft spot causing a soft moan to escape the small bunny's mouth. The wolf smirks. "Oh? Have I found a soft spot?~" He bites down on the spot making the bunny yelp in pleasure. Jean slides his hand to the buttons on Armin's shirt unbuttoning them and sliding the shirt off of the blonde males small body leaving the fairy skinned boy in only his underwear and revealing the bulge in his boxers.

     "Excited?" The wolf smirks. He grinds his hand on the blonde males bulge making a loud moan escape the male's mouth. The wolf bites the waistband of the bunny's boxers as he pulls them down slowly 'I'm going make you mine lil bun~' he grabs Armins dick and slowly starts to stroke it in a teasing way.

     "D-dont tease mee!~" The small blond boy whines between moans in a high pitched voice as he squirms around. 'This is so wrong but it feels too good to stop' "J-just hurry up o-ok. I-i w-want 'i-it'" He whimpers as the wolf slowly strokes his dick with a wide smirk. "What do you want?~ I dont know what it is lil bun~" Jean says in a husky voice before licking the tip of the smaller males dick making him let out a high pitched moan. " I-I said s-s-stop tea-teasing meee!!~" Armin whimpers, his voice hitching. Being desperate for more contact. The smaller male starts bucking his hips letting out loud moans. "A-AHH~"

     The larger male smirks and pulls his head up making the smaller male whimper from loss of contact. "How badly do you want to feel good lil bun?~" He makes his way up Armin's body, leaving a trail of red marks and bites all the way up to his collarbone before smashing their lips together in a deep passionate kiss.

     After a few minutes of heated make-out he pulls away from the sweet kiss and bites the smaller male's soft fluffy bunny ears causing Armin to let out a soft moan. " J-Jeaann" The smaller male whimpers as he rubs his thighs together. "M-more" He whines. The wolf smirks. "Beg~" He demands pulling away from the bunny making him whine more from the total loss of contact. "P-please more" The blonde whimpers out quietly.

     Jean flips armin to his stomach "Do it correctly lil bun or else you'll get punished~" Armin's face bursts into shades of red along with the tips of his fluffy bunny ears. "P-please I want more" He whimpers a bit louder. Jean slaps Armin's ass making him yelp. "What do you want?" Armin bites his lip "I-I want you inside me..........m-master~ p-please" He begs

Ima just end that here lol

Go check out Cactus_head kk