Richard

A/n: hi guys :) ik it's been awhile. But I'm here now :) I'm sorry it's taken me forever but I hope you like:)

_______
You were backstage at the boys concert with Aaliyah. Until Richard had an idea.
_______

Y/N's POV:

"You're gonna be here with Y/n okay baby?" Richard asks Aaliyah. She smiled and nodded her head. "Give me a kiss for good luck." He says as she kisses his cheek. Oh I love them so much.

He lets her go and runs around with her toys. As he smiles at me. He pulls me by the waists and close to his body. "Buena suerte" I say smiling as he places his head on mine. "Gracias Mamita." He says kissing my lips. "Aaly be good for y/n okay?" He says over to his daughter. "Okay." She says. "She's too cute." I say as he nods his head and smiles.

"Bro lets go." Christopher says. "Alright I'll see you guys soon." Richard says kissing my head and waving bye to Aaliyah. He jogs over to the boys as they start running out wildly. "Aaly look it daddy." I say opening my arms for her as she jumps up and we smile at the tv. She starts clapping her hands and smiles.

"Zabdi! Zabdi!" She says and smiles. I giggle as she is definitely obsessed with Zabdiel.

*Couple Songs Later*

"Aye y/n." I hear and I look around to see Richards brother. "Yashua" I say smiling as I go and give him a hug. "Tio tio!" Aaliyah says as she runs and jumps into  his arms. "How are you Liyah?" He asks as he kisses her cheeks. "Bien! Me and y/n play with my legos." She smiled at him. "Oh really?" He asked.

I smiled, I love this family so much. I look back up at the screen as I watched Richard dance to Se Vulve Loca. Soon as they finished they sat down on their stools. As they start reading letters.

Soon Richard started reading his aloud. "Dear Richard, I am beyond grateful for you and the boys. You guys are so amazing, I love you oh so much and please tell Aaliyah I say hi. And I think that you made the right choice to date y/n." He said aloud as he chuckled as I blushed. "She is an amazing person and such a beautiful girl." He says and then looks up and says "tell me about it." He said making me blush even more even though he can't see me.

As he went back to reading the letter. "Don't listen to anyone about who you can and can't love. We all know you love y/n and if any CNCOwners don't support it they aren't real fans." (Imagine it in Spanish, it's just my Spanish sucks) He finishes as the crowd starts cheering. He chuckles to himself and wipes his tears away.

"Gracias Genny." He said looking at the paper to see who gave it to him. "Mamita can you come out please." Richard says. I give a shocked look. "That's your cue y/n." Yashua says. "I can't go out there." I say nervously. As he chuckles "vamanos." He says pushing me out the door and up backstage.

Richard sees me and smiles. He jogs over to me and kisses me. "Come On Mamita" He says. I shook my head "they don't like me." I said nervous. "This letter proves otherwise. And don't worry about them. Because Genny is right, I love you and I don't care what they think about you." He says as I felt a tear come down.

"I love you Yashel." I said as he chuckled and kissed me once more. He takes my hand as we walk out on stage. As the crowd starts screaming and cheering. "Tranquilo Tranquilo." Christopher says as the crowd starts calming down.

Richard has me sit on a stool. "This song is dedicated to Mi Hermosa novia, Y/n." Richard says. As the crowd 'awe's' I couldn't help but blush so much.

Soon the song starts.

*Fiesta En Mi Casa*
*After Song*

I felt tears falling down my face. "Thank you all for coming out! We love you all so much!" Joel yells as they start exiting the stage. Richard comes over to me and kisses me. "YES RICHARD!" I heard as I chuckled and blushed again. Erick comes running over with a dozen red roses and a heart box of chocolates. He gives it to Me and smiles. "Gracias Ricky." I say to him. "De nada." He says and runs back.

"Happy Valentines Day." Richard says smiling.

"Te Amo mi amor" He says "Te amo." I say again as he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him tightly.

*The End*

__________

I'm sorry it wasn't the best, but it's an update :) I promise I'll try and make these better I just wanted to give you guys this and I hope you like :)