Chappy Ten: Main Reason

Khiara's POV

after that class in our Philosophy I immediately run to go to our dorm, and breath while I can..

'you know what? just agree to that condition he's saying so our school will be at peace again..!!'

Namichie said referring to their school..

'what if that condition will ruin my life forever??'

'OR that condition will change your life forever??'

Jesha said smiling..

'and what kind of change exactly Jesha??'

'you know what I mean!!'

she said while smirking..

'you mean we'll get back together again?? you know his family won't accept me right?? because they really believe that I'm into their money, tsk.. my mom fell for his father but my mom didn't use his father just for their money, my mom regretted it and she just accept the money so she could gave birth to me!! so there's no hope for us to get back..!!'

'hey, we're not talking about your mother!!'

Jesha apologies..

yeah, that's the main reason why Dieandel's family want to ruin our relationship because my mom is the mistress of Dieandel's dad.. my mom maybe is the mistress but she regret what she did and leave his father or his family but destiny made it's move to let me meet Dieandel and fell to him, my mom that day is pregnant to me and my dad ran for his responsibilities, my mom is their helper and that day Dieandel's dad is the only person who comforted my mom and stopped my mom by killing herself, yes! my mom want to end herself back then cause she don't know if she could take care of me the way she wants.. because she don't have money to gave birth to me and to give my needs but Dieandel's father is so kind to help my mom get what she needs for me to be born.. my mom fell inlove and as well as Dieandel's dad, but when Dieandel's mom knew about their love for each other, Dieandel's mom fired my mom as their helper and ask mom to accept the money, my mom don't have a choice but to accept it so I could see this world.. and that's my story..

and that's the reason why I love Dieandel, he knows everything between my family and him, but he still loves me because he knows me well, that I'm not into their money, but his family threat me that if I won't leave Dieandel they will ruin my family as well as my education and life.. so I left him..