First day😁😁

Cordelia POV
"Urghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" ; I  get up when someone pull my blanket away and opens the curtains wide to allow sunlight to enter the room. "Not the curtains mom !!!"
"Oh! Honey I know how you hate the sunshine entering.";my mom said with a chuckle .I got up from my bed and head to the washroom and get my morning routine done.
Then I go through my closet and decide to get dressed into something very nice as it was my very first day at the university.

After that I go to the dining room where I'm greeted by my papa who was reading his morning news and always reflected powerfulness is all his work

After that I go to the dining room where I'm greeted by my papa who was reading his morning news and always reflected powerfulness is all his work. Though for me he was the sweetest person along with my two big brother (who were not at the dining room.
"Morning papa! Where are Mason and Liam ??" ; I curiously ask my father. My papa replied ;" Good morning my princess
At college...
I greet my bffs Josie and Zara thankfully we're all in the same collage.We have been bff from childhood.😁😁 I came to know them as all our famalies were very powerful and ruled the world. So our friendship was because of our family.
Thanks to our families we were all settled into the same section and we could sit together.Though ,I had to sit next to the girl named; Abigail. I assumed that Abigail was not with her friend . When I approach to talk to her she was so sweet and we became friends in a snap . I was really happy when all four of us (me:Norah;Josie;Zara and Abigail) bonded so well and we decided to spend more and more time together talking about various stuffs in which we shared common interest.
I imagined my school days to go very very well .My prediction was correct until my incounter with him