Chapter 19

I got up and walked into the bedroom and started going through the closet to find a cute outfit. I am wearing a lavender dress that goes mid thigh some high heeled boots and my hair is in a braid crown thing. 

Normally I am really self conscious about my bump because I don't want to be called names but today I don't care because I am bringing a child into this world and that is something to be proud of

Normally I am really self conscious about my bump because I don't want to be called names but today I don't care because I am bringing a child into this world and that is something to be proud of. I walk out of the closet and see Tobias sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me since he was done getting ready before I was. 

He is wearing a shirt with the dauntless symbol and a pair of black pants

He is wearing a shirt with the dauntless symbol and a pair of black pants. He stands up and walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss him and he kisses back. We both smile into the kiss but after a minute I break apart due to lack of breath and he pouts I peck his lips and then head into the bathroom and check my hair in the mirror then walk back out to Tobias and he wraps his arm around my waist and asks "Are you ready" I vigorously nod my head 'yes'. We walk out and Tobias locks the door and we head down to Max's office when we get down there I knock on the door and Daddy groans and then replies "Go away" I giggle and open the door and say "Not happy to see me" He sees me and gasps in joy and then comes over and hugs me. I smile and he looks me up and down and then I turn to the side and he gasps again "Oh my gosh you look gorgeous and so does your bump" I giggle and thank him. I walk over to his desk and sit in the chair and he sits in his chair Tobias comes over and scoops me up he sits down then sits me on his lap causing me to giggle. I look at daddy and say "Uri said you wanted too see us" daddy smiles and replies "Yes but he never came back to tell me if he told you or not" I laugh and Tobias chuckles and then says "Well maybe he should learn to knock before entering" Daddy furrows his eyebrows and I reply "We were on the couch asleep from last night" His facial expressions go wide with shock and understanding and I just laugh. He laughs and says "Anyways I wanted to talk to you about initiates" Tobias and I nod and he continues "Since you are done with this batch of initiates the city council has decided that we are going to bring the next batch in tomorrow" He takes a breath and continues "Every time one batch is done you get a new batch meaning you won't need to work in the control room Four and Tris no tattoo shop, BUT Tris I still want you taking it easy I don't want anything happening to my grand-baby" I smile and he stands up and so do we he kisses my head and I hug him and him and Tobias shake hands and then we leave. Tobias and I walked down to the cafeteria now that it is 11:30 and I was getting hungry and so was he because we just woke up. The whole gang was sitting at the table and Tobias and I went to go sit down, when we did Uri's eyes widened remembering this morning and he grimaced I giggled and replied "You should learn to knock and you wouldn't have that look on your face" he stuck his tongue out at me while everyone else seemed extremely confused. Uri butts in saying "Max wanted them so he sent me to get them and when I got there they were asleep on the couch" He breathes and says "And they didn't have clothes on" A blush suddenly flies to my cheeks and I look down hiding my face. I place my hand on my abdomen and start rubbing small circles on it until I feel the baby kick. I gasp and grab Tobias' hand he chuckles and says "She's doing it again" I giggle and rest my hand on my belly while Tobias does the same. We eat lunch and then head back to the room, On our way back we heard yelling in the pit so we walked over there and saw Daddy and Andrew A.K.A my bio dad. My mouth dropped in shock I stood there listening to him yell "WHERE IS SHE I WANT TO SEE THAT SLUT OF A DAUGHTER WHO DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME SHE WAS PREGNANT I HAD TO HEAR IT FROM A FACTION LESS I NEED TO TEACH HER A LESSON" Max's face turns red with anger and he yells back "TRIS IS MORE MY DAUGHTER THAN SHE EVER WAS YOUR I CARE FOR HER AND YOU HIT HER IF SHE DOESN'T DO WHAT YOU WANT SO IF YOU WANT HER YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME AND FOUR" Andrew scoffs and I snap out of my daze and scream "ENOUGH DAMMIT ANDREW YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER I REFUSE TO HAVE A FATHER WHO RAPED ME WHENEVER HE PLEASED I LOVE MAX AND FOUR THIS CHILD IS MINE AND I AM KEEPING IT I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER THAN I AM HERE IN DAUNTLESS SO GOD DAMMIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE DAUNTLESS COMPOUND AND DON'T COME BACK BECAUSE IF YOU DO OR YOU EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN I WILL SEND THE DAUNTLESS GUARDS AFTER YOU SO GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And with that he scoffs and leaves I run not knowing where I am going but before I know it I am in Tobias and I's hidden spot by the chasm I lay down and stroke my very slightly swollen abdomen. I hear the door open and when I look up Tobias is standing there looking worried he runs over and hugs me and murmurs sweet nothings to me.  

Words: 1072