[request] jonah

"are you sure you wanna do this baby?"

"not a doubt in my mind" i reply.

jonah and i had been talking about doing something like this for so long. with him away so often, we couldn't get intimate with each other the same way we use to.

that's when he had the idea.

i stared into the lense, and back at the screen, his eyes wide and hands massaging his shaft, concealed by only his boxers.

i slowly slid down my bra strap, and then the other, squeezing my arms together as he moans at the sight.

"oh fuck y/n" he says, "touch yourself pretty, for me"

i laugh at how desperate he is.

"not so fast mr marais" i reply, sensually moving towards the camera, "you've gotta do the same"

he checks both ends of the room, making sure the boys are no where near, and strips himself bare. his hand still gliding up and down his hard-on.

a dirty smirk grows on my face as i whisper under my breathe, "your wish is my command"

and with that said, i slowly but surely, strip myself of my lace underwear, letting it gradually slide down and graze the floor, before heading back over to the bed, vibrator in hand.

"we on something different today?" he says playfully.

i jokingly roll my eyes in response, adjusting the gears on the vibrator and placing it on my clit.

i hear jonah moan through the device, sending a wave of heat through my body that makes me so wet.

i look up and notice him vigorously moving his hand up and down his shaft, turning me on even more, just when i thought i couldn't get any wetter.

"your dripping shit y/n" he says, "so what happened to playing with yourself?" he questions, raising one eyebrow.

"someone's real horny tonight!" i respond sarcastically.

"oh the things i would do to you if i was there with you"

that line sent you over the edge, you immediately thrusted two fingers into your soaking heat, the penetration made you gasp in awe.

you hear a few moans escape jonah's mouth, earning him another digit inside my heat.

i turned up the speed on the vibrator and allowed it to stimulate my clit, sending chills down my spine and throughout my body.

"oh fuck, right there!" i almost yell.

"i'm about to cum" jonah says between breathes.

"on three" i groan.

"one, two" and just as we're about to reach three i pull my fingers away from my heat and allow my juices to seep onto the white bed sheets, soaking them.

i notice jonah slightly twitching as he releases onto his chest.

"you're so beautiful"

"i love you too jo"

[460 words]
thanks to infatuated_jojobear for this open-ended request, tried out something new today.