the truth. kinda.

When the pounding had stopped Dawn went to her room to clear her head, she saw in Scott's aura that that's not what he actually wanted to say, she grabbed the book that she was currently reading, it was called Cinderella Sister, Dawn liked romance novels, she wished real life was like that.

Once Dawn had reached Chapter 10 she shut the book, the more she read the more she thought about Scott and what he actually wanted to say and how much she wanted to see him. suddenly she heard a crash coming from down stairs, Dawn rushed down stairs to see what all the commotion was about. When she walked into the kitchen she found her mum standing with a broken vase on the floor surrounded by flowers and water. "oh I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to disturb you" Her mother chipped and got the dust pan and brush to clean it up.

"mother that was you're favourite vase, we've got to get another one" Dawn remembered the day she got that vase, it was from dawn's father, he gave it to her just before his mission. "I know. I'll go down to the pottery shop and see if they've got another one just like"

"that would be splendid" her mother had finished sweeping the last of the pot "would you like me to come with you"

"No I will be fine" Dawn got her coat and went out the door, it had been a while since she had spoken to Scott's mum, so it was nice to go to her shop, as she walked through he door Dawn heard the melodic ring of the bell above her head.

"Dawn, how nice to see you" Scott's mother turned around from what she was doing "what are you looking for today?"

"you know that vase, my mother favourite" Dawn said.

After a moment of thinking the woman replied "yes I know the one"

"Well my mother accidentally broke and I'm looking for a new one" Dawn looked around her, there were vases and pots of ball different shapes and sizes all with there own unique pattern, Dawn was amazed.

"I'm afraid we don't have that but I can make one like it for you" Scott's mum offered, it was the least she could do after all she had done for her in the past.

"that would be delightful" Dawn replied heading for the door "oh and I forgot to ask, how's Scott been doing?" Dawn stopped before she opened the door.

Scott's mother chuckled slightly "he's fine, he asked the same about you, I think he's still in love with you"

"that's impossible!" Dawn shouted in denial and stepped away from the door.

"impossible, that's a bit much don't you think" the gingers mother replied putting emphasis on the 'impossible'

"well he is seeing, Courtney" Dawn looked down at the floor trying not to look like she was upset by it.

But instead of agreeing with the blonde girl Scott's Mum chuckled and said "that's not true" Dawn tilted her head in confusion "you probably just caught them when Scott was practising his lines" Dawn was still not persuaded, "I've nearly finished up around here so you can come back with me and ask"

"ok" Dawn said after a bit of thinking, she was a bit more convinced, or maybe that was just hope.

**************

"Scott, Courtney come down, I've got something to ask you" Scott's mum called upstaris when they walked through the door, a few minutes had passed and the duo finally came down, Scott rubbed his head in fustration, Scott aura told Dawn that he was a mixture between relieve and anger.

"What she doing here" Courtney pointed at Dawn, who simply stood there clueless as what to say back.

"I invited her for a cup of tea" Scott's mum defended her.

"so what did you want to ask?" Scott changed the topic before Courtney got into another argument.

"Are you and Courtney together?" Scott's eyes went wide at his mothers question.

"No!" Scott shouted a bit too loudly and glared at Dawn, he had a feeling that Dawn would be behind the stupid question, it would explain the reason why Dawn was here.

"How can you say that" Courtney said sounding offended "after all we've been through together" she hit him and ran back up the stairs.

"I knew it" Dawn said almost disgusted by it, She walked through the door and back to her own house, she thought for a moment that Scott might of actually liked her, but it seemed that wasn't the case, Dawn made a promise to herself that she would never fall for the wrong guys again. Especially people like Scott.

A/N

and thats the end of that chapter, sorry for the late update, I got distracted ........ with stuff, well I hope you enjoyed and I'll try and update quicker.

until next time