Chapter 2

《your pov》

I got to school a little late. Because of traffic, an accident happened and it blocked the road.

I entered the school, it was empty and quiet. I ran through the hallways and stopped in front of a door trying to catch my breath but I realized it was my English class.

I knocked and went inside. Everyone started looking my way and whispering to each other, my palms became sweaty but I tried my best to not show any emotion or to seem nervous.

"oh, you must be the new student" the teacher said and I nodded "please introduce yourself" I gathered my courage and spoke "hello everyone, I'm (y/n) and I'll be your new classmate, please look after me" I forced a smile.

"yeah we will" an asshole in front of me said and smirked eyeing me. "please go ahead and take a seat" she smiled at me and went on teaching the lesson.

I looked around for an empty seat and thankfully found one in the back of the class. I sat next to the window and started taking out my books out of my backpack.

An hour passed, class started to get boring and I started to doze off. I jumped of my place when a girl tapped my shoulder "the bell rang" I quickly gathered my things and thank the girl "I'm Nallie by the way" the girl said from behind me, I turned around and held out my hand "I'm y/n, nice to meet you" she shook my hand and smiled. "you should go" she remembered me, "oh...y..yes, bye" I waved to her and started to run to catch my next period.
_______

After a long three periods it was finally break. I went to my locker to get my lunch and books for the next periods. I decided to go to the library and read a book.

third person pov》

(y/n) was on her way to the library humming to a tune, she opened the doors and went inside greeting an old  lady setting on a chair reading a book.

(y/n) started walking between the bookcases still singing the same melody as before, "should I write a song with this melody" she murmured "but I don't know what to write about" she pouted looking at random books in front of her.

she took a book in her hands and started reading the first page while walking to a table to sit in.

《yoongi's pov - five minutes ago》

I was on my way to the library to clear my mind of what was going on this morning, I nearly was about to die.

I entered it and found miss mina reading a book. "well hello" she said looking up from the book and taking off her glasses, "Hi, I see you reading a book today, looking happy?" I said, she got up from her chair and walked towards me "You were racing this morning am I right?" she asked, I lowered my head looking at my feet "yes" I said quietly and continued "but..I had to, that bastard owned me money, he said if I won the race he could forget about the money he gave me" I said "but you were going to die, for what? for money?" she said angry and worried, "I'm sorry, but I had too" I finally said looking into her hazel eyes.

she sighed "please be careful, I can't lose you" she smiled at me but worried. I smiled back and gave her a kiss on the cheek and went looking for book to read.

I saw a girl wearing  black jeans, a black hoodie and Vans. "all black" I thought to myself. she was standing there reading a book, she turned around and started walking, her eyes stuck on the book, I kept looking at her coming my way and accidentally she bumped into me and the book fell from her hands.

《your pov》

I was about to go and sit suddenly I bumped into a boy and the book fell from my hands. I left my head, and his brown triangle shaped eyes met mine, "I..I'm sorry, I didn't s..see you" I kept stuttering. He kept looking at me then he kneeled and grabbed the book and gave it to me "here" he said with his deep voice "thank you" I thanked him. I took it and went to sit on the table.

after a while he sat in front of me, reading a book. I can feel his gaze on me from time to time but I did the same. my next period was about to start so i got up and went to the class.

I was the one who arrived first, I sat at the of the class next to the window again. I just like to look outside from time to time when I'm bored or getting dizzy.

"you took my place" a deep voice said.

Hi guys:)
I don't know but I find this chapter a little bit shitty, sorry. I'll do my best in the next ones.
Have a nice day/night everyone.

blaze💜