Chapters 6

《(y/n) pov》

I opened the door and found my mom waiting for me. I didn't know what she wanted, but she have a soft expression on her face, like she's scared or something.

"hi (y/n)" she smiled
"hi mom" i smiled back.
"c..can we talk?" she asked.

I just nodded. I followed her to the living room and sat on the couch. She was silent for a moment before she spoke.

"I'm s..sorry about the other day, I shouldn't had slapped you. you didn't deserve it" she sobbed "you were right. After your father's death, I didn't take care of you, I tried to forget him and move on, and I did because of Steve, but I forget I'm responsible for you. You had to go through so much by yourself, and I'm sorry for that" she took my hands in hers and sobbed quietly.

I really care for her and I couldn't just stay quiet, I hugged her tightly as she did the same. "I forgive you" I told her "you're precious to me, b..but not as my father was" I pulled back from the hug and looked at her eyes. "I know" she admitted.

I wiped her tears and mine, I kissed her cheek and went to my room. I locked the door and cried. I remembered everything from the past, how my father died, how I tried to kill myself so many times, how I went numb by a quick switch, how I cried when they killed my father in front of me and how much I wanted to revenge.

《6 years ago, nobody's pov》

"dad? what are you looking for underneath my bed? And what that case for?" (y/n) asked as she entered her room.

He kneeled infront of (y/n) .
"my (y/n), you're the most precious thing in my life, you're brave, strong, smart, I can't lose you and I trust you more than anyone, more than your own mother. So promise me you'll keep those fills in that case safe, they're very important. Don't tell or show them to anyone. And if....if I die.."

"dad.." (y/n) cut him off, tears filling her eyes.

"if..I die, promise me you'll keep my death a secret and that case as well" he said as a tear escaped his eye, but he wiped it quickly to stay strong for his precious daughter.
"I...I promise you dad, I'll keep this a secret. B..but I don't want you to die" she sobbed

"Thank you (y/n), and don'tworry I'llbe safe some where else. And remember I love you more than anything, I love you" he said while she cried "I love you too dad, I love you too" she hugged him tight more than she ever did, she understood him and she knew she had to keep this a secret.

As they hugged, they heard someone call his name loudly "where are you at, luke? huh? luuuuke" the man sang his name
"(y/n) I'll go downstairs and don't follow me okay?" he told her and kissed her cheek and forehead "I love you" he remembered her looking into her eyes.

He hide the black case underneath the floor wood of her bed and took another case with him downstairs. He closed the door after looking at his daughter for one last time.

She stopped crying and leaned on the door to hear the conversation.
"where is the case luke?"
"here" he threw the case at the man "the files are there. so please leave now."
"leave? haha, you know so much, so much about everything. So we don't leave someone behind us with that much of information" the man said while he get out his gun and pointed it at luke.

(y/n) couldn't just stay there at her room, so she opened the door slowly, get out and hide behind the stairs. She saw a man well built, wearing black t-shirt with black jeans, and two man next to him wearing the same, but they don't look strong as the another one who had a gun pointed at her father.

She was afraid and terrified. As the the trigger was pulled (y/n) closed her eyes very tightly and heard three bullets hit her father. She opened her eyes she saw him laying on the floor, blood coming out of his chest. She didn't move of her place but as tears leaved her eyes she knew what just happened.