Chapter 7

"Promise me you'll keep what I'm going to tell you a secret"

Her eyes widened of the sudden move. I realized I was so close to her and she must be feeling uncomfortable. I moved my face back from her but still in the same position.

"please promise me"

"p-promise you w-what" she stuttered

I looked into her eyes and saw fear, I couldn't just tell everything, she'd be thrilled.

"promise you what yoongi?" she softly asked.

As I was about to ask her the stupid thing. I heard students coming in.

"forget it" I said

I let go of her and ignored her. I knew she is confused now about what just happened. Something tells me I can trust her but I'm afraid she'll go away and I can't let that happen.

As the ring bell, I quickly gathered my stuff and run to the door, I opened it and got dragged away by the one and only, namjoon.

"Yah, what the fuck are you doing?"

He didn't answer me, he just kept dragging me away until we reached the back of the school, where I usually meet (y/n) there.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I loudly shouted.

"sorry" he said and started to walk from right to left in front of me. He has been doing it now for at least 3 minutes and I couldn't take it anymore.

"YAH" I yelled

"hyung, I....I..I'm going to US" He said looking away avoiding making eye contact.

"w..what" I was dumbfounded.

The last month he brought up going to the U.S to accomplish his dreams of becoming a producer but I didn't thought he'll go this early.

"I'm going this Friday, I just wanted to tell you first, you're a very close friend of mine, I tell you everything on what I'm going through, I don't think this goes for you too, but, you're the one I trust the most. I don't want to tell the boys I'am leaving, I just want to disappear suddenly because I can't say goodbye to them" he came closer and put his hands on my shoulders, he sighed and looked away.

"ugh, my brother" he hugged me tightly as I did the same.

《 (y/n) pov 》

"why aren't you eating?" Someone asked while I just kept playing with my food, thinking about earlier.

'what he wanted me to promise him' I mentally said to myself.

"(y/n), (y/n)? (Y/N)" someone shouted my name in my ear and my food fell on me.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry" Tae apologized and tried wiping the food from my clothes.

"J..just don't touch me, it's alright, I can do it myself"

"Are you mad?" taehyung asked, but I didn't bother to answer and left.

I sighed and kept removing food from my hoodie until I reached the restroom.

Thank god I was wearing a cozy turtleneck under the hoodie so I removed it and put it in my locker.

I went to my next period early, just to take 10 minutes nap. I didn't sleep yesterday until 3 am because of the kdrama I was watching. I couldn't resist, it was so good.

I woke up as I heard someone knocking on door so many times to get my attention. I lifted my head annoyed and spotted a smiling nallie at the door.