Character Bio and family bio

Y/n L/n Stalk:

Age: 17

Nationally: American/Japan

Academic standing: IS Representative of the United States.

Species: Half-Human, Half-Blood(he dosent know his full heritage)

Appearance: Light Gray/White hair with a black strand, Pale skin, Red eyes.

Family: Unknown Father: Presumed to be deceased.

Mother: Yuki L/n Stalk

Age: 36

Status: Alive

Mothers Personality: A loving mother to y/n, Hates the democracy that people in Japan lives in today where women are too superior. Wants her son to be happy.

Reader's personality: Non-dense, Kind to only those he considers friends. Considers Ichika a brother. Dislikes being spoken like a second-rate citizen.

Likes: His mother, His friend Ichika, teasing with Chifuyu. Showing that he is exceptional to those around him. Rabbits

Dislikes: Being treated like second rate, seen as an inferior, called weak, Forced in ntonsomething he dosent want. Constantly being annoyed.

History: Y/n was raised by his single mother, Yuki in a world where most Women held the superiority by using the IS. His father was never mentioned to him throughout his life. Even his mother never told him. Only thing she said was that: "he left". One day, Y/n and Ichika were trying to walk to their own homeroom, until they stumbled upon a pair of unmanned IS. By the time they touch, their lives would change.

That's it for this part. Let me know is you want this story to progress more. The Rider beat will come tomorrow. With that..Adieu~