Side Chapter: Honne's Secret weapon(R-18+)

Just most stories with lemon chapters, heres a few sections to look out for when reading these kind of things:
1: First lemon of the book. Will have different types of writing.
2: This is beyond 15+years of age.
3: Not for young eyes(through I have a feeling it'll still happen)
4: they will be Ecchi/ Naughty pictures and/or Gif's over 18+. Anyone under the proper age to read this.. don't even bother looking at this chapter.
5: I dont own the Characters used fron their respective series besides the reader
6: you belong to yourself

[No one's POV]
The last time when we were with y/n, he has defeated Cecilla and Ichika thus making him the offical Class Representative. Itsuki has told her boyfriend that Honne has a secret surprise for Y/n when he gets back to his dorm. He entered his dorm and saw her wearing a cute panda outfit. She threw him onto his bed and that's where we left off.

Honne was on top of y/n, undressing her cute costume in front of him. When it came off, it revealed to be a thing white bikini top that looks kinda tight on her breasts..

 When it came off, it revealed to be a thing white bikini top that looks kinda tight on her breasts

Y/n's face becomes instantaneously red seeing the sexy garment she is wearing..

Honne: So..what do you think of my inner outfit?

Y/n did the only logical thing an anime male does when seeing something sexy..have a nosebleed, but also giving her a thumbs up..

have a nosebleed, but also giving her a thumbs up

Y/n: You..look like a goddess in my view. But why are you doing this in particular?

Honne: Because i want to be sure that i can pleasure my lover. *wraps herself around his neck* I also thought of something naughty and..*smiles sheepishly* I thought you would like it.