Forgetting Promises! Confronting Enera

[Y/n's POV]
Last night was a bit shocking to say. I learned a new configuration that shoots a powerful vortex explosion, i got kissed by Cecilia and saw a picture of her in a bikini. Though..she looks sexy in it, I won't lie. Today it was Friday, as i was doing my work about the second shift of the IS. As the bell ringed, I got out of my seat and packed to go to lunch. But I was about to walk out, I got called on by Ms. Yamada for something unknown.

Y/n: I wonder what Ms. Yamada needs me for.

Ichika: Who know's? Probably something important.

Y/n: I see you in the cafeteria.

Ichika then walked off, as I went towards the green haired woman..

Y/n: Is there something you need, Ms. Yamada?

Maya: Well.. it's Ms. Orimura. She wanted you to go see her in the combat area.

Y/n: And why is that?

Maya: I have no idea. She wouldn't tell me.

Y/n: I see. *summons left arm deployment* Better not keep her waiting.

[No one's POV]
Maya was about to question why he summoned it before y/n fired a ball to a wall, creating a portal to the battle arena. He then waved at his teacher before going in it, seeing Chifuyu standing in her gym uniform from the cafeteria last time..

Y/n: So..is there any reason of calling me, Ms. Orimura?

Chifuyu: Yes. I saw some things in your profile that are blank or black-marked. Would you care to explain that?

Y/n: Your higher-ups are the ones that allowed me to come here. For the Black-inked parts well..even if I knew, I would just tell you that easily. I'm not a blabbermouth.

Chifuyu: Well, then. I guess I'll just make you by fighting you.

Y/n: You..fighting me? *raises eyebrow* Are you sure about that?

Chifuyu: *smirks* What? Afraid of being beaten by a girl?

Y/n: No. I just don't want to be dropped by a old woman.

Chifuyu: *twitches * O-Old??

Y/n: Touched a nerve?

Chifuyu: I'll make you pay for that, little boy.

Y/n: Yeah, between our height differences..you really sahouldn't be saying that in your situation.

Chifuyu grumbled as she got into her fighting stance. Y/n walked closer, taking his School uniform blouse off gear off as he slid into a fighting stance of his own. Chifuyu stood across from him getting into her own stance. They stood there until Y/n made the first move. He ran and started with a low leg sweep.

Chiuyu lifted her leg up at the last minute to see him push forward. He simultaneously kicked one foot the back of her heel, while the ax kicked the front of her thigh. The result was her falling, but she was able trap one his legs in a guard. He could feel his right leg trapped, so he switched to lie on his trapped leg and slide himself on top of her.