A Smashing Encounter: Part 2

[In class 1-1]
Inside a classroom were full of girls, wearing the academy uniforms. Right now, their eyes are target locked onto a pair of new students sitting in front of them. Those two are mine other than Y/n and Ichika. Y/n felt a little tensed being eyed on. His newfound friend, was currently in the same situation as he was: stuck in a pit full of hormonal teenage girls, as two boys were tossed in it like juicy meat in a lion's exhibit at the zoo.

Ichika took a side glance at a girl two seats to his left by the window. There, sat his first childhood friend, Houki Shinonono.

But oddly enough, Houki was giving him the cold shoulder, for reasons completely unknown to the boy

But oddly enough, Houki was giving him the cold shoulder, for reasons completely unknown to the boy. It seemed to Ichika that the reason had to do with the fact that he was being stared at by so many teenage girls.

Feeling the tension rising, Y/n decided to tune out the stares he was getting by reciting something his mind has discovered years back: Pi. A simple method, that he found to be rather effective. His long list of digits was cut short when a certain green-haired, green eyed teacher with glasses walked into the room.

At first glance, one could easily assume that this woman was a student dressed in adult garments. This actually caused more than half of the class to do a double take. The woman became extremely uncomfortable of the stares she was getting.

 The woman became extremely uncomfortable of the stares she was getting

Maya: U-Uh... Congratulations on making it this school, I am your first year sub-home room teacher Miss Maya Yamada.

Seeing that the stares hadn't died down, Maya's nervousness began to show..

Maya: *nervously* Er... A-As you know, this is a boarding school, students will be together during and after classes. So I hope you get along and make these next three years enjoyable! N-Now, why don't we begin with self introductions. We'll go according to the order of the class roll.

Different female students started calling out their names one after another. It all came down to the two males in the front.