*₪🔆The Bet🔆 [ft. Foinc]₪*

SUPER...SMASH...BROS...ULTIMAE!!

Ah yes, I remember back in smash bros brawl I made my way into the smash bros Academy. It wasn't easy, but some how I was lucky to be here.

Oops!

My bad where are my manners, My name is Sonic "Sonic The Hedgehog".

I'm a blue hedeghog with a dream for the smash community, and that dream is no other then to become top tier in smash bros ultimate!

I was first announced in smash bros. Brawl and at first things was pretty good, but then the feedback seem to hit me hard on how fast I am and how I end up falling off the stage since I'm....well "Too Fast". It was hard, but as time went by the onwer help improve and update my SAT progress.

All I can say is that my smash moves have been a hole lot better then the last time....just a bit to be honest.

But anywho let me tell you about some of the smasher in smash bros.

Lets start with the close peeps I hang around the most. First up we have
Is a Pokémon. To be really honest I have about 5 friends who are Pokemon but the only one that I'm close to is Greninja. Greninja is a ninja pokémon and water dark based aswell. Ever since smash bros 4 was out he been hanging around Lucario and Pikachu. When Pikachu and lucario had to pack up for a smash bros tournament in "Castle Siege" which is a good 2 days trivle on the SSB4 train, I made myself company as he waited for them. But as the days past he been coming along with me and some others thats I hang with.

Greninja is one the of pokémon that like to keep to himself at time, but also is a trash talker too.....I think he get that from me but oh well. To me greninja in my group is like leader but like to keep it stable and fun.

{A/N: Ok I forgot to add one thing as a Pokémon they only talk with they names but in smash bros they have this collar that helps them to communicate with other smashers. The way they talk is that each smasher has a tablet to help understand what Pokémon says when they translate they words and also help learn sign language.

Thats all!

Ps. Its like the table that links use in
"The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild"}

Next up is a brave little hylian and the hero of time in hyrule name toon link. TL (Nick name for toon link) is kinda like a little brother to me, but he like to put up a good fight with anyone who wanna try him for his size. I met toon link in smash bros 4 right along with Greninja. Toon was more on the "leave me alone" type of kid when he first came into smash. I remember that toon was at a table with ness and villager at the time, and mostly they would pick on him for not talking.

Knowing me, I invite toon to come sit with me and Gren (short for Greninja) at our table, and to our suprise he did. Till this day he made himself in the group and ended up having more confidence in himeself now. If I know anything we are really, and I mean really protective over the little hylian.

TL maybe be the youngest in our group but he like our little brother. I say the most protative out of the group would have to be link himself. Link and I been close since the Brawl days and he was the second to welcome me into smash. If you wondering who was the first you should know who he is, but other then that thoese are the closest smasher I hang around with.

Smasher that I get along with is Mario, Pac-man, mega-man, fox, falco, cloud, ike, marth, shulk, Kirby, wolf, Lucario, incenaroar, Pikachu, peach,  and Bayonetta, Roy, Robin, and chrom.

Everyone else is cool, but at time's they can go out of hand and I'm mostly like to stay in my zone for once, but I cant complain....

Right?
~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~··~·~~