𝟒

Yoongi just watches you from afar as you fall, hoping that you realize that you have grown your wings. 'Why is her wings black on the other wing and white on the other?' He think to himself.

He just chill there, watching you and thinking, and you... you're crying for help, thinking that that's how you die.

"Ahjussi! Help me!" You cry out. You kept wiggling yourself from the air.

'Fly' an echoed sweet toned voice sang.

'Like a butterfly~' the voice sang again.

"Fly?" You ask. The voice just kept singing the same sentence.

You look down and notice that you stopped from falling. Your feet is dangling, and you are now flying, but you don't have the idea yet.

You look back and jumped as you saw a pair of wings, widely opened. You cannot believe that your wings will be this big.

You look up to see Yoongi with his mouth open. You then focus yourself to fly. You close your eyes and try to feel the wind, as that was your mom always tells you.

Your mission is to go to Yoongi. You position yourself and move your wings a bit.

Without knowing, you flew to Yoongi real fast.

~

"She's not here?" Soobin asked the guy with light pink wings. He shook his head followed by a "No."

"Where was she then?" Hueningkai whispers. They look at each other, seemed to have the same idea.

"Thank you, uncle Jin." They both said and bowed. "We're going now." Jin nodded. "Stay safe!" Jin said.

~

"Your wings are really pretty. Why is it like that?" Yoongi asks. "You don't know?" You asked back. He tilt his head and shook it as a 'no'.

"Well my mom is like you, she's a lumina."

"Really?" He shrugged and you nodded.

~~
2 more days!!!!!