𝟐𝟒.𝟏

I hesitated to publish this part bc I feel like it'd take away the fun in this story. But I already wrote it so why not publish it.

Also, I didn't wait for some comments/questions to come bc I didn't know answering these questuons is stressful and hard lol

ALSO, read the author's note at the end! I have an announcement.

~

Lei
- What do you feel about the others? For Taehyun, Beomgyu and Kai?

- They are like friends-brothers to me.

Yeonjun
- Do you really love Lei? What would you do for her with your love?

- I love her so much that I could do anything even if it deals with death.

Soobin
- Y u so evil? Will you continue pushing yourself to Lei?

- I ain't evil. I just love her so much that I'm so obsessed with her. There's a saying that try and try until you succeed. So why not push myself if I really want her?

Beomgyu
- Were you really the one who met Lei in that forest?

- Now that Yeonjun ended up with Lei, no, it was Yeonjun. But Lei doesn't know that it was Yeonjun and Yeonjun doesn't know that it was Lei so its a conflict for their little "love story" !

The Uncles:

Yoongi
- Why do you want Soobin to win Lei's heart?

- Because I see the potential in him, he would make the best king for ravenas and luminas. He is also smart and clever.

Jungkook
- Why do you want Kai to win?

- To be honest, I don't really know. But there is this aura in him that makes me want to side with him. He is very pushy and desperate when it come to what he wants. It's like "what he wants, what he gets" kind of thing. But I'm scared of what he is capable of, and I'm also scared of what he could do tp the couple !

Jimin
- Did you found your true love? The one who made your hair pink?

- Yes, but sadly he doesn't know it yet and I'm shy to let him know. We met again once but he's too distant that my hair is now darker than it is before.

Namjoon
- Go back to the immortal world with them so you could see Jin!! lol

- Will do! But aren't I yours?

~

@_taeri don't make me cry u dummy taetae. ilyt and imyt i hope u come back if you don't get to d3ßUㅜ HA HA HA HA

A/N:

Thank you all for the support for this book! This book is almost about to end, just a few more chapters.

I'm planning to make a new TXT book since I enjoy making this, my first TXT book. I'm planning to make a Soobin book next.

Comment name suggestions for the main girl! Foreign names are accepted. (for the rest of the members)