Chapter 12: Pregnant

-Time skip to the Park's household-

Jimin's POV

I reached my own house along with Kookie who was carrying everything on his own, saying that I shouldn't carry anything. I then unlocked the door and went in, closing and locking it once the both of us got in.

"Eomma, Appa! I'm home!" I then heard rushed footsteps coming and in a blink of an eye, my mum hugged me tightly. Kookie then dropped all the bags on the floor and quickly remove me from my mum's hold, apologising soon after.

"Oh...s-sorry Mrs Park...it's just, you see...Jimin is...*sighs*" He then gave up telling my mum about me being pregnant as he just rubbed my stomach gently, making eye contact with my mum.

"Huh what? *looks at where Jungkook's hand is touching* Oh...wait...No way! No way!!! Is...is my Jiminie pregnant?!" Me and Kookie smiled at each other and nodded. My mum then started squealing as my dad finally came down, excited when he saw me and Kookie but confused when he saw mum squealing.

"I'm so glad that you boys are back! But ermmm....Jimin-ah, what happen to your mum?" I giggled and said, "I'm pregnant, Appa." "Oh that's great ne- WHAT?! Y-you're p-pregnant?! Omg I'm gonna be a grandpa!!! YES!!" He then hugged my mum and they both continued squealing for god knows how long as Kookie just brought everything to my room and place it on the floor, before walking back to me and picking me up bridal style.

He then pecked my lips and went into my bedroom, closing the door. He then placed me down gently on the bed and kissed my forehead. "You should get some rest baby, you must have been tired after the flight. I'll sleep with you ok?" (It's a weekend morning when they reached home...)

Jungkook's POV

After I placed Jimin down on his bed, I layed down beside him carefully as he snuggled into my chest, his fingers holding onto my shirt. I hugged him gently as I pat his hair, falling asleep right after I heard soft snores coming from him.

-Two hours later-

I woke up as I felt someone sitting on my stomach, poking my cheek. I then rubbed my eyes and saw that it was Jimin, and he actually looked so gorgeous with the sun still shining brightly through the windows.
"Minnie baby? Why aren't you sleeping? Aren't you tired?"
"No Kookie...I'm...I- I'm horny...Kookie..." my eyes widen as I looked at him, thinking that I heard it wrong.
"Baby, what did you say?"
"I-I said that I'm horny! Fuck me Daddy~"
"Woah woah... relax baby, we haven't even seen the doctor yet. We can't do anything. Did you forget that you are pregnant? It might hurt the baby..." he then pouted as he nodded and got off my stomach, sitting in the bed looking so sad, like he was about to cry.

"Hey hey, baby. Look at me. Don't cry ok? We can just ask the doctor if we can still do it after we confirm that you are really pregnant. Wait... now that I think about it, we just told your parents that you are pregnant without really confirming it... well nevermind, I know this friend of mine who is a doctor and I can make an appointment with him today if you want."
"R-really? Ok then..." I smiled at him as I wiped his tears away, pecking him on the lips as he pouted and hit my chest, acting all shy again. I then called my friend and made the appointment at 3pm today.

"Kookie...I'm hungry"
"Ok baby, you wait here and I will bring your food for you ok?" He then nodded as I quickly got up and went to the kitchen, thinking of what to cook for him as his lunch since it's like 12.30pm now.

"Oh hey Jungkookie! I already prepared food for the both of you! Just bring it up to Jiminie's room and eat there!"
"Thanks Mrs Park!"
"Aigoo Jungkookie, just call me Eomma will do."
"Ne Eomma!" I then showed my bunny smile as I took the tray and made my way back to Jimin's room.