Chapter 18: I love you so much

-5 years later-

3rd person POV

10 year old Jungmin was playing with his 5 year old brother and sister, Minseok and Minji. He then heard his Eomma calling for them for dinner.

"Jungmin-ah, Minseok-ah, Minji-ah!! Dinner is ready!! Come down now!!"

"Ne Eomma!!" Jungmin screamed as he look at his siblings.

"Come on Minseokie, Minjinnie!! Let's go have dinner!" Jungmin said with his famous bunny-eye smile.

"Ne Minnie hyung!" Minseok said with his cute bunny smile.

"Ne Minnie oppa!" Minji said with her beautiful eye smile.

Jungmin then held both of their small hands and bring them down to the kitchen for dinner.

Jungkook's POV

After Jimin shout for my babies to come down, I took this opportunity and turned Jimin around and pressed him against the wall near the table.

I lick and bit his earlobe and growled.

"It's been 5 years already and you still look so damn beautiful... my beautiful little angel..."

I then lick his neck and attached our lips together. I started sucking and biting his bottom lip and slipped my tongue in when he let out a loud moan.

I sucked on his tongue and he whimpered and cling onto me, trying to close the non-existent gap between us and feel my body warmth.

He then pulled back and panted.

"J-Jungkookie... I don't think we should be doing this now... our kids are going to come down soon... so we should s-" I cut Jimin off as I squeeze one of his ass cheeks and kiss him roughly, slowly massaging his ass as he tugged on my hair, moaning.

"Come on let's e-... Oh my god!! Appa! Eomma! Why must you do it in front of Minseok and Minji!! Stop it!!!" Jungmin said as he immediately covered both Minseok's and Minji's eyes as they struggled to get away.

"Appa! Eomma!" They both squealed and ran towards us, hugging our legs tightly as we both cleared our throats, feeling embarrassed that Jungmin had to tell us not to eat each other's faces every time. Jungmin just face-palmed as he made his way to us.

He hugged the both of us, then he turned his attention to his two cute little siblings.

He picked Minseok up first and place him in his baby chair, which has a strap to keep him in place and not move around when eating. He then did the same to Minji as me and Jimin smiled, looking at our Jungmin, I thinking that he loves his siblings and takes such good care of them. Even better than us... wow that's sad... but anyway, we are very proud of Jungmin for being a responsible older brother.

-Bedtime-

Jimin's POV

Minseok and Minji started letting out cute soft yawns as they had played with their brother for an hour. Jungmin had been playing with them and tickling them the whole hour, making them sleepy.

"Minseokie, Minjinnie, I will bring you guys to your room to sleep ok?" Jungmin asked as he pat their heads.

They both gave a small nod as they struggled to keep their eyes open.

Jungmin then started picking up Minseok and I was going to help pick Minji up when he bend down again to pick her up.

"Omg! Jungmin-ah, aren't they heavy?" I said worriedly.

"Eomma, don't worry, I have been picking them up every time I'm with them so I've gotten used to it. But I do need your help in opening their door..." Jungmin said and I chuckled, following him to their room and opening the door for him as he placed the both of them on their beds.

I was standing at the door when Jungkook wrap his arms around my waist and place his head on my shoulder. I smiled and we both wait for Jungmin to come out.

Jungmin soon came out and close the door, leaving a small gap.

"Jungmin-ah, your only 10 years old and you are already so mature, taking good care of your siblings and making sure that they are happy. We are both proud of you baby." I said as I stroked his cheek.

"Appa, Eomma. No matter what happens between me and Minseok and Minji, like if we ever argue or ignore each other because we are mad. I will still tuck them into their beds and make sure that they fall asleep comfortably, knowing that I love them despite all our fights. I will show them how much I love them, and I will show the both of you how much I love you too, by making the both of you proud and happy!!" Jungmin said and I teared up.

Jungkook then bring all of us into a hug while patting Jungmin's head.

"Jungmin-ah, our responsible and sensible baby. We love you so much Jungmin... And if you ever need our help, if you ever need someone to talk to, please, come to us and we will make sure we do whatever it takes to make you feel better, ok? Promise us?" Jungkook said.

"Yes! I promise Appa, Eomma!" Jungmin said as he smiled brightly.

"Alright, now go to sleep! Goodnight my baby!" I said.

"Goodnight baby!" Jungkook said.

"Goodnight Appa, Eomma!" Jungmin said as he made his way into his room. He was about to close his door when his head popped out again.

"Oh yea I forgot something. Appa, Eomma, please don't make love when we are sleeping... I would very much appreciate to sleep without any loud sounds... goodnight!" Jungmin said, as he had emphasise the word 'loud' as he closed the door, leaving me and Jungkook shocked.

We then went into our room and prepared to go to bed. We lay down and we both look at each other and kiss softly.

"I'm so happy that I fell in love with you and that now we have a great family, with our adorable children. Without you in my life, I would never have been so happy like I am now. I love you so much, Jungkookie..." I said as I snuggle close to his chest.

"My beautiful baby, I'm happy that I fell in love with you and made a family with you, with beautiful children. I love you so much too, my baby."

I was so thankful that I met Jungkook, get married with him, have kids with him, and I couldn't have asked for better.

The End! Omg I finally ended this book... I felt like I was dragging this book for so long! I'm really sorry guys! I will still try to update and complete my other book! Also, I love you guys so much and thank you for supporting and reading my book! I hope you don't mind any mistakes I made cuz I didn't edit it! Thank you!!😊❤️

 I felt like I was dragging this book for so long! I'm really sorry guys! I will still try to update and complete my other book! Also, I love you guys so much and thank you for supporting and reading my book! I hope you don't mind any mistakes I m...