Chapter 14: Another surprise

-Five years later-

Jimin's POV

It's been a good five years since we welcomed Jungmin into the world. He has grown up to be such a sweet and polite child and we are very proud of him. I had also decided to stay home to take care of Jungmin and the house while Kookie is kind of busy, being the CEO of the Jeon Enterprise. Me and Jungmin had planned a surprise for Jungkook's birthday which is in about two days time. I also have another surprise for Jungkook and I think that he will be very happy about it.

Jungmin and I had planned to make a birthday cake for Jungkook. Jungmin also drew a drawing of me, Jungkook and him in a big heart as the words 'Happy Birthday Appa!' was written at the top. And I have to say, Jungmin's drawing was quite good for a five year old, I guess he inherited his talent for art from the both of us...

-Time skip to Jungkook's birthday-

Jungkook's POV

I had finished my work early as Jimin told me to go home earlier to have dinner together. I quickly took my briefcase and went out of the building, into my car, and drove off. Once I reached home and opened the door, I was immediately attacked by two figures, one was my beautiful husband that had wrapped his arms around my neck with his head at the crook of my neck, while the other was little Jungmin, wrapping onto my legs like a koala bear.

I chuckled as I kiss Jimin on the lips and picked Jungmin up, giving kisses on his cheeks, making him giggle. I then look at Jungmin closely, as I didn't have time to even notice how much he has grown whenever I was busy with work. He has perfectly shaped eyebrows, big doe eyes, a cute button nose, plump lips, chubby cheeks and I didn't think it was possible but, he has both my bunny smile and Jimin's eye smile. He was just so adorable...

"Kookie, why are you looking at Jungmin like that?" Jimin said as he giggled.
"I was just wondering how can Jungmin look so cute and how he has grown so much." I cooed at Jungmin as I gently pinched his cheek.
"No Appa! Eomma is way cuter than me!! When he smiles or giggle, it is just so cute! You agree too right, Appa?" Jungmin said as he pointed to Jimin who was now blushing and giggling while telling me how Jungmin was so alike to me.
"Yes Jungmin-ah~ Eomma is very cute! Also, Jungmin-ah, when you grow up, would you want to be like me or Eomma?" I asked.
"Hmm...I want to be like you Appa! I want to be big and strong to protect Eomma if anyone wants to bully him. Same for you too Appa! I also want to be able to protect the one I love when I grow up!"
"Aww~ my little Jungmin is so mature! I'm so proud of you~"
"Alright, time for dinner my little bunnies! I made your favourite mac and cheese!" Jimin said as he made his way to the dining table where our plates of food were already placed nicely, waiting for us to dig in. Jungmin and I then cheered as we ran to the dining table.

Jimin's POV

After we finished our dinner and I washed the dishes, I told Kookie to go shower first so we could watch movie together later. He then went to the bedroom as Jungmin and I waited outside to hear the sound of water running before we went to the kitchen to take out the cake we made.

 He then went to the bedroom as Jungmin and I waited outside to hear the sound of water running before we went to the kitchen to take out the cake we made