3. Embarrassing!!

Dedicated to my one of my besties... Fiona!! I don't exactly know her username (wow such a great friend eh??) but I do know she's amazing as that's why I'm dedicating it to her.

Cole POV

July 20

I woke up to find my mom looking down at me. I was very confused. I was at Will's wasn't I??

Will saw my confused expression and explained.

"Welcome back, Mr. Accident Prone", he said winking at me. "You're in my house and you also stole my bed. I had to take the horribly uncomfortable floor, so you're welcome. When you didn't wake up after a day, I called your parents...turns out you have a broken wrist." He trailed off.

"Why did you do that?! I don't need them for survival!" I yelled, making my parents look hurt.

My dad spoke up. "You're our son. We care about you, and we are also doctors and can help you!"

"I'm not your son though am I??" I retorted.

My dad sighed and Will threw me a shocked look. He mouthed 'is that what you wanted to tell me?'

I nodded and Will just looked worried. Then mom started talking to me. Great.

"Cole, why would you leave??!!" she half screamed.

"I want to find my real father", I boldly stated.

"We already told you that you weren't allowed to", mom said, disapprovingly.

"I'm 18!! I can do it!" I replied in a duh tone of voice.

My parents left the room to discuss my behaviour, I'm guessing , and Will left to get me some water. It gave me time to think.

I wondered what happened to the taxi driver. He was a nice man and I never got to thank him for helping me.

I heard the door opening, and my mom stepped in, followed by my dad. I raised my eyebrows and waited for an answer.

Dad crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me, sternly.

Do I really want to know?!

"We are willing to make a deal with you", he stated.

"Ok..." I replied.

"You have our permission to look for your biological father. You have until July 31. If you don't find him before then, you have to come back home and forget about him", he explained.

"I'll do it."

My mom bit her lip. I guess she didn't want that answer. Too bad. There's no way I'm giving up a chance like this!

"Can you leave now?" I rudely asked. I'm sorry, but I really don't feel like talking to them. I need to talk to Will.

"Excuse me?!" my father questioned.

"I mean, I'm tired and just want to sleep. Those painkillers make me sleepy", I lied.

"Alright, sweetie, we'll go home. But don't wear yourself out. I love you", my mom told me.

"I won't. Bye."

My dad just smiled and nodded at me, and they both left.

I was still in bed and had no desire to get up right now. Seriously, I slept for the last 2 days and am still tired. Oh well.

Will came back up with water for me. He also brought a bagel. I devoured the bagel, and gulped down the water. I was really hungry. But right now I needed answers.

I was just about to ask Will, when he cut in.

"I'm guessing you want to know what happened. Am I right?" he asked with a smirk.

"Ya. I'm really curious about the taxi driver and if anything happened."

"Well I was just about to give up on you coming, when someone knocked on the door. I thought it was you, but then I remembered that you don't knock. You just go in and make yourself at home", he said matter of factly.

"I do not! Ok, well, maybe I do, but you don't mind. Anyways get on with it", I urged.

"A taxi driver was at my door, asking if I knew you. I went to the car and saw you, passed out. He explained to me that you asked him to drive you here, but he didn't know what happened to you, only that you talk while you sleep", he winked.

"I don't think I did", I grumpily said.

"The driver's name is Dakota, and he carried you in here. And by the way, he really needs to work out more. He could barely carry you and you're light!"

"That's off topic, but ok. Keep going", I demanded. I was back to my usual bossy self.

"He stayed for the night. He explained that he felt he had a responsibility to you and wanted to help you. He thought is was obvious you were mad at something, and--"

"Wait", I cut in. "You mean he actually cared about me?!" I wondered if Will was lying.

"Yes. He mentioned he had a soft spot for teens. Said he was our age once and knows the teenage struggles. Especially you because you were hurting, but also so determined."

I let that sink before I asked what happened to him.

"Well, when he brought you upstairs, he found a piece of paper in your pocket that said James Creed and Roswell on it. He figured you wanted to find out about that person, and went to find out anything he could on him", he told me.

"He did that for me?" I was shocked.

"He left very early this morning, and when you didn't wake up I called your parents, and you know the rest", Will finished.

"And now I need to get out of this very comfy bed and get going again", I said, feeling a new burst of energy.

"No", Will shockingly said.

"What do you mean no? I don't have to listen to you!" I rudely replied.

"Cole, I know who you're looking for. I don't know why you're looking for James Creed, but I know the man", he said.

I just looked at him with a horrified expression.

A/n: hope you enjoyed.

Comment vote follow share

Twitter Instagram kik @thalyav27

Stay awesome...canadiangirl4evr