«-(¯'v'¯)-« ρяσℓσgυε »-(¯'v'¯)-»

____________________

Words- J.K. Rowling words
Words- Parseltongue
Words- Storyline
Words- Spells

I do not own Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Said book is made by J.K. Rowling, I recommend reading the series.

____________________

«-(¯'v'¯)-« נυү 31, 1980 »-(¯'v'¯)-»

____________________

Lord Voldemort paced outside of his bedroom door as he waited for his Elven wife to give birth to their son, Salem Salazar Riddle if it was a boy or Syndra Salazar Riddle if it was a girl, they agreed to call the babe.

Narcissa Malfoy, a healer who was helping with the birth, peaked her head out of the door.

" My Lord, the baby has been born, you may come in now. " She said.

The Lord goes into the room where his elven wife, Aelinor, sat on the bed holding a baby boy. She smiles weakly at him.

" Meet your son, Tom.."  The babe had a tuff of black hair on his head, his ears were slightly pointed.

He smiles softy, and goes to sit on the bed with them.

____________________

James Potter held Lily Potter hand as she tried her best to push the baby out.

" Your doing great, Lils." He said, but his word were drowned out by Lily screams.

After a short while they heard panting from Lily as the baby was finally out of her stomach, but they didn't hear the baby..

" James.. My baby.. Where's my baby..?" Lily panted.

" I-i don't know, Lils.. "

"  Mr and Mrs Potter, a word please?" A healer said.

"  Is there something wrong with our baby?"

The healer sighed, " Your baby has gone through a stillbirth, Saint. Mungos sends our condolences. "

" M-my baby is dead..? " Lily had started sobbing and James pulls her into his chest.

____________________

«-(¯'v'¯)-« 𝒮𝑒𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 30, 1980 »-(¯'v'¯)-»

____________________

Aelinor sat in a rocking chair in the nursery, breast feeding her baby.

Salem was soon done and let go, she pulled her bra and her shirt up.  Aelinor put him inside of his crib, not before kissing him on the forehead.

Aelinor turned around when she felt a presence, that wasn't Tom's, his scent smelt like chocolate this one smelt like roasted nuts , behind her.

" Who are you and why are you here?"

Instead of the brown haired and hazel eyed male answering with words he casted a spell on her, " Sectumsempra! "