«-(¯'v'¯)-« cнαρтεя 1 »-(¯'v'¯)-»

«-(¯'v'¯)-« ѕαєм яι∂∂є'ѕ нσgωαятѕ єттєя »-(¯'v'¯)-»
________________
Words- J.K. Rowling words
Words- Parseltongue
Words- Storyline
Words- Spells

I do not own Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
Said book is made by J.K. Rowling, I recommend reading the series.

_______________

5 year later, Salem Riddle was found, sitting on his bed reading "Quidditch Through the Ages" for the 10th time.

There was a tap at the window that Salem decided to ignore. The tapping had grown intense causing Salem to finally look at the window. It was a barn owl holding a letter within their beak. Salem heads to the window and opens it, he took the letter and inspects it.

Before leaving his room, he slipped a black mask on as well as Slytherin green robes.

He burst into the Great Hall, where his Father currently resided, with his Outer Circle.

He held his head up high, daring anyone to question his power as he walked up to his father, sitting on his throne with his head also held high, ready to curse any of his death eaters if need be.

"Salem." Tom greeted in Parseltongue to keep their conversation private.

"Father." He casually passes him the letter. Tom inspects the letter seeing the Hogwarts crest and sneering.

" We'll go to Diagon Ally with the Malfoys later this evening, now go send back your reply."

" Yes, Father." Salem left the Great Hall.

_______________

Lord Voldemort soon finished the meeting with his death eaters, he walked to the Living room where Salem, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, and Bellatrix Lestrange were quietly talking, waiting for him.

The newly glamoured Tom had green eyes, black with a blue hue hair, and a chiseled jawline.

" Let us go, I have much to do when we get back. " Tom spoke, he held his forearm out to Salem, hinting him to grab on, he complies.

Draco grabs onto his father. The group proceeds to apparate to Dragon Ally.

Today was rather busy as other Hogwarts students and their parents were shopping for Hogwarts essentials.

A plump woman outside an Apothecary was shaking her head as they passed, saying, "Dragon liver, sixteen Sickles an ounce, they're mad. . . ."

A low, soft hooting came from a dark shop with a sign saying Eeylops Owl Emporium — Tawny, Screech, Barns, Brown, and Snowy. Several boys around Salem's and Draco's age had their nose pressed against a window with broomsticks in it. " Look." Salem heard one of them say, " the new Nimbus Two Thousand — fastest ever —" There were shops selling robes, shops selling telescopes and silver instruments ( section deleted ), windows stacked with barrels of bat spleens and eels' eye, tottering piles of spell books, quills, and rolls of parchment, potion bottles, globes of the moon . . . .

"Gringotts," sneered Tom.

They had reached a snowy white building that towered over the other little shops. Standing beside its burnished bronze doors, wearing a uniform of scarlet and gold, was —