Chapter 5. Jealously Kills

Corinne's POV

Klaus and I are asleep in my bed. I slightly move and I notice that I'm under my covers with a shirtless Klaus. I sit up straight with a shockingly look. I'm still wearing my undies. Phew. Without waking him up, I get my tank top and put it back on.

"Running off, love?", Klaus asked me with a small smile.

I smile at him. "Nope, I'm just stretching"

He smiles. "Of course you were"

We look at each other and we playfully smile.

~•~

Minutes after, I'm wearing a tank top along with my undies as Caroline walks in the door, wearing her cheerleading attire, closing the door behind her.

We look at each other.

"Hi, Caroline", I say to her, nervously.

"Corrine", she says, looking nervously. "Why are you wearing a tank top and undies?"

My heart starts to beat and Caroline looks at me. "And why is your heart beating fast, you do know I have supernatural hearing?"

I look at her as she shifts her gaze at Klaus as he walks out of my room, putting his long sleeve shirt back on.

Caroline looks at me and scoffs. "Really?you slept with Klaus?"

I didn't say anything as Klaus walks to us. And noticing the tension between me and Caroline, he and I look at each other.

"I'll see you later", Klaus says.

I nodded and he walks away from us, opening the door and closing it behind him.

~•~

Mystic Falls High School

Corinne's POV

Minutes after, Caroline and I are at cheerleading practice in the school's gym. We're both wearing our cheerleading attire as we're doing leg exercises.

Caroline looks at me with an annoyed look. "You slept...with Klaus?"

"Caroline, I can explain", I say to her, pleading tone.

"You slept...with Klaus", she says, getting aggravated as we both get up to our feet.

"Can we please, talk?", I asked her.

"We'll talk later", she says, walking away from me.

I sigh. Caroline is mad at me.

~•~

Afterwards, the Timberwolves cheerleaders are practicing our routine.

"Okay", Elena says, walking to us. "Who's gonna do the pyramid?"