Chapter 3 [Edited]

- Y/n's POV -

I woke up with a pain on my left shoulder; must be because of our sleeping position. I looked down at Rosé and smiled to myself, her hair was sprawled over my arm and her nose was nuzzled into my shirt; I found her slight snores really cute. I reached for my phone that's placed neatly on one of the bedside tables and checked the time: 6:30 am, well that's alright I guess. Lecture starts at 8, I better wake Rosé up though. I slowly slid my arm out from under Rosé's head and replaced it with a pillow, she whined at the movement but still continued to sleep. Hm, she's so cute. I walked over to her side and slightly shook her body,

"Chaeyoung, it's time to wake up."

"mMm five more minutes mom" she groaned.

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung I'm not your mother." I chuckled.

"Huh? Ouch, my head is killing me." she slowly propped her elbows up and turned to me in shock. "Y/N! What are you doing in my room? Why's my door closed, did you..? Don't tell me we did-

"N-No! No we didn't, I just slept beside you cus you asked me to. That's all that happened I swear," I panicked.

"OHhhh okay, I guess I could remember some of last night. Argghh, my headdd." she rested her head back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling with a frown.

"Let's get ready, we don't want to be late." I tried to cheer her up. "Come, I'll make some hot soup for breakfast, it might help you with your hangover."

She turned on her side to me, I was knelt down to her level; she gave a smile and reached her arms out for a hug. I went closer and hugged her, I inhaled and caught a whiff of her faint strawberry scented hair. She pulled away first and held my face in her hands: "You're the best roommate ever." she giggled. I felt a slight pang in my heart, Ouch. I don't even know why I got a bit hurt when she called me her roommate and nothing more.

I got up to my feet and treaded my way out her bedroom towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. I heard her slippers slide across the tiled floor and saw her plop down on the couch through the door opening. I chuckled to myself and gargled the mouthwash before checking if I looked presentable in the mirror and walked out before drying my hands.

"Hangover soup coming right up" I smiled and bent down to get the ingredients out the fridge; good thing my mum packed me a week's worth of kimchi. Kimchi soup it is.

"Chaeng I'm making Kimchi soup is that alright? Or do you want something else."

"KIMCHI SOUP! I LOVE KIMCHI SOUP YUMM" she exclaimed and jumped out of the couch in excitement. I noticed she changed into an oversized Tee and black shorts, her hair was tied into a messy bun. She walked over to me and stood on her tip toes to peak on what I was doing. God how can this girl be so cute and hot at the same time. "That already looks delicious Y/n."

"Rosie I'm just cutting up some tofu."

"But the tofu look delicious." she snickered, grabbed a piece and popped it in her mouth before running back to the couch. "nom nom nom nom, mmM I love tofu!"

I shook my head as I put the kimchi into the pot; I also one table spoon of hot pepper paste and then added the cut up tofu and spam. I poured water and placed it on the stove to boil; I told Rosé she could use the shower first while I waited for the soup to finish boiling. I went back to my room to pack my bag: I threw in my pencil case, headphones, chargers, my iPad, a notebook and my schedule. Afterwards, I carefully thought about my outfit...hmmm, I won't wear contacts today, I'll just wear my glasses. Maybe this plain white long sleeve shirt, some ripped denim jeans, red Converse shoes and my Supreme x Louis Vuitton hoodie. Yeah I'll just wear those.