Chapter 4 [Edited]

- Y/n's POV -

I chose to sit at the row near to the back while Rosé sat at the very front. She took out her macbook and opened it to a new word document to type out her notes. I took both my notebook and iPad out for the same purposes and slouched on the seat, while I admired the back of Rosé's head once in a while. The professor wasn't even here yet and it's only us, that's just how early we are. I laid my arms and head on the table while we waited for more people to come in the lecture hall.

A loud laugh interrupted me from my relaxation, I looked at the source and it seemed to be a guy with a bunch of his friends. Seeing a pretty lady with rose gold hair sitting at the front they all went up to her and started flirting. I was a bit far but I could here their distinct phrases: "How are you beautiful?" , "I love to make pizza, but I could stretch something else other than dough", "What's your number sexy?"

I could sense Rosé seemed rather uncomfortable but she gathered up all the courage to tell them: "Sorry, but I have a boyfriend" My whole world tumbled down, I thought our interactions meant something to her cus it definitely did to me. I've never talked to her or asked her if she was in a relationship but at times I thought she wasn't. Has she been leading me on all this time? But the way she complimented Tae does tell me that she's not taken? I couldn't process everything and just watched while the guys continued to force her.

But another guy came in and sat next to the booth beside hers and slowly but surely caught up to what's going on. He looked back at me and walked towards the group of guys who I realised was now saying things that are a bit too provocative. I was about to do something about it myself but the guy beat me to it. He raised his hand when he was about to talk but Rosé quickly got up and hugged him while exclaiming: "Babe help, they won't leave me alone." Is that really her-

"Alright settle down everybody! Please remain seated while everyone comes, class will begin in 10 minutes" the professor burst through the door.

The guys all scattered in my row while I pretended I did not witness what happened. One of them nodded their heads to me and I nodded back as though we're both saying "wassup?" I looked towards Rosé's direction and saw that the two talking each other. I overheard his name: was it Juno? Junhoe? Or something I don't know 🤷‍♂️

...

Lecture was boring and Rosé didn't even acknowledge my presence after class. I stood at the doorway to wait for her but she walked out together with that Junhoe guy, I didn't want to make it look like I just got rejected so I waited for the group of guys instead.

"Hey, how are you?" the guy who nodded to me before, asked.

"I'm doing good man, just that lecture was boring as fuck." I replied.

"Yeah I agree...hey why don't we grab some grub together huh? There's this really good grilled cheese sandwich place off campus." he said. "My name's Kwon Jiyong but call me GD, it's short of for G-Dragon."

"Sure bro, I'm down. My names Y/n. Nice to meet you all."

"This is Seunghyun but most call him TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri." He introduced his friends and I shook hands with all of them. "We'll go to that place during the second free period cus I got somewhere to be in the first."

"Aight, we'll meet back here at second free P?" I asked.

"Yeah and don't worry about transportation. I brought my Cadillac Escalade today" he winked while twirling his car keys around his fingers.

"Okay man, see you soon" I jokingly saluted.

I had History of Music next and quickly ran to the classroom before the professor could make it inside. I scanned the whole room and spotted someone I knew sitting at the very back; Jennie.