Chapter 12: The Big Reveal

[Sehun's Point of View]

(After The Masked Ball)

We all took pictures with other idols since they wanted a picture and the sajangnims too, many idols left early even Astro having a picture with us and her. Finally, she is my Jagi now, I mean my girlfriend.

"Cousin-ah, come! Take a picture with us" Xiaotong noona called her, I could see that she is talking to the camera, she took pictures with the sajangnims too. "Unnie, wait. I'm fixing my things" she answered back flustered while fixing her things. "Sehun-ah, your thinking something?" Luhan Hyung asked "Hyung, can I tell something to you later, just the two of us?" I whispered to him and he nodded. This event will be aired tomorrow since there are editing. She now came with us along the cameraman and the video recorder man to capture us. The groups were left was SM Family along with the whole SNSD, YG Family, and her with the sajangnims. She walked to me since everyone wants to take a picture of us. And we went for selfies, groupies, and more. When they said they will wait for us outside, the camera man and the video recorder man recorded our talking "well lets pm Jagi?" I asked "Sure Jagi" she said as we went up the stairs and still video recording us, she kissed my cheek "Jagi annyeong, saranghae" she said "Saranghae Jagi, be careful" I said and she went in her van, well me, was left outside and going to our van. Actually the last van was Luhan hyung was only there and the others left.

I went inside the van and saw Luhan Hyung, proudly smiling. "Sehun-ah whats that for Jagi Jagi things?" He asked curiously "Probably they left the 2 of us in a van so tell me" he ordered "Hyung, she is my girlfriend now" I said to him and he became really excited "since when?" "Just a while ago hyung" I answered back "Take care of her, I trust her in your hands, the public will know tomorrow" Luhan hyung said and we slept in the van.

~~~~ 30 minutes later ~~~~

We woke up and we arrived at the mansion, we thanked our driver and went back to our mansion, I could see that they just only arrived. "We should go to bed, goodnight" I said and went to my room, I washed and fixed myself and went to bed and slept.

~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~

I woke up and received a message from (Y/n)
From (Y/n):
Good Morning Jagi

To (Y/n):
Good morning to you too. How's sleep?

From (Y/n):
Alright, you?

To (Y/n):
Alright too. Talk to you later~~~~~~~~

She's really nice, I am so lucky. I went up from my king size bed, fixed myslef, and went downstairs. I saw the former members, and noona. I went to the kitchen and made lunch since its 11:37 am. I made Stir Fried Ramen, Egg Fried Rice, and Mushroom Pepper Steak, for the drinks are Choco Strawberry Juice. Every plate has Egg Fried Rice, Fried Ramen, and Mushroom Pepper Steak with gravy and Kimchi. I put all the plates at the table and I called the former members and noona to eat lunch.

        ?
?             ?
?             ?
?             ?
Me        Tao
Lu         Kris
Xiao      Lay

We are all done eating and went to the living room and saw all my members woke up and went to the kitchen, we all are talking about what are their expectations when I revealed my face and when I blushed infront of (Y/n), we all went to our respective rooms and took our baths and fixed ourselves. We went back to the living room and opened the television to watch the Masked Ball, after many hours it went on, when it is almost done, the moment that we talked before it is ending, they are all shocked and screaming. When she kissed my cheek, they all go crazy and noona was giggling, when we thought it is the end but no, the scene of the confession and the kiss last night was shown and the event ended, they all screamed and saying ayieeeee. Next, the news was on and we watched.

Breaking showbiz news:

EXO's Oh Sehun, and Mnet Solo Artist (Y/n) Kim caught confessing and they are in a dating rumor, the real, the feels.

When the whole event was shown on TV, the last scene of the event was a flashback, secretly. (Y/n) was caught secretly to go to the Palace garden and viewing the sky, Sehun was caught to follow her, while she was viewing the beautiful night sky, he back hugged her. And he confessed to her and she answered a yes and Sehun kissed her. Thats why they were called Jagi and that (Y/n) kissed Sehun's cheek. The whole world was watching and fans became happy, we are on a live interview with some kpop idols who watched.

Taemin Lee (Shinee): I am just shocked and proud, I really prayed that the both would end up together

Joo Hyun Bae (Irene of Red Velvet): Me and the members are watching on the TV of our dance studio, we are really crazily fangirling

Yang Hyun Suk (YG Enterntainment CEO): I didn't really know but congrats to the both of you

Jennie Kim (BLACKPINK): Unnie! Saranghae, I am really excited right now, when the scene of the both of you kissed, the others are screaming

Lee Soo Man (SM Enterntainment CEO): Sehun, I trust you not to hurt her, I am really proud of you my son

Jung Gan So (Mnet Korea CEO): I am just shocked, Sehun, (Y/n). The world was watching for the two of you. I support the both of you.

"Sehun-ah, you are a trend right now, her fans and EXO-l's supported the two of you since they always ship the two of you" LuHan hyung said and he patted my back "Don't ever break my cousins heart, you could hear a word from me" noona said and a call interrupted me so I answered the call

(Y/n): Could someone please open the door, I am knocking on the door for 5 minutes
Me: Mianhae

I end the call and went to the mansion door and open the door and saw (Y/n), worried and still shocked

"Thinking the same thing?" she asked "Ne, come in" I said and she came in and bowed looking at the members still shy "Yah! Its so romantic!" Chen hyung shouted and ran to her. "Have you heard the news?" Tao hyung asked "Thats why I went here, I have some news" she said as I closed the door and we went with them.

"What news?" Suho hyung asked her "Have you heard that Sunmi Unnie and Taemin Oppa was dating, Unnie and Oppa posted a photo of them at the event and the caption was 'We are official, happy shawols and Sunmi fans?' I am screaming crazy at the mansion when the news came out last night and have you heard that Kai oppa posted a picture of Him and Jennie at the event?" She said as she opened the TV and the news went on, more like she said all before the news come out.

"Yah! I knew you liked my post at Twitter and Instagram" Kai hyung said as he is embarrased "More like I AM FANBOYING OVER JENKAI AND SUNMIN RIGHT NOW!" Baekhyun hyung shouted and we all laughed "I should leave now bye!" She said as she kissed my cheek and left our mansion, I am smiling happily "Ayiieeee, Sehun is smiling happily" they all said "She is cute with her pajamas, she is still wearing her bunny slippers, so cute" DO hyung said and went to his room "don't you forget, her mansion was just a walk away" I said and go to my room to to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1346 words

See, this chapter is the big reveal you know, byee guys, see u