Barely and Flaxseed Bread

This is the bread that is made in my story Sands of Time chapter 3. The story has flashbacks to ancient Egypt around 5000 BCE and this is where I took a handful of recipes and combined them.

4 cups barely flour

1/4 cup almonds

2 1/2 cups flaxseed

3 tablespoons olive oil

 5 tablespoon honey

1 1/2 teaspoon salt

2 1/2 teaspoons instant rapid rise yeast

1 1/3 cups lukewarm water

Steps;

1) In a bowl combine all the ingredients and then let rest for 20 minutes, then knead the dough and cover with a moist cloth and let rise in a warm place for 2 hours. (if you mixed it right you can let it rise in the fridge and it should be good in 24 hours if anyone is teaching a class).

2) Deflate the loaf (this means making it where it looses the amount of air it had. I have seen people punch the dough or you could just press your hand in instead of punching. Roll the dough into a log and place in a loaf pan and place a lightly greased parchment paper. Let rise for another 2 hours (same should apply as step 1 if you need).

3) it should rise over the bread pan, cook for 40 minutes at 350 degrees Farenheit. For the last twenty minutes of cooking time place aluminum foil over it to keep it from burning. 

*I have not made this recipe, I do want to but where I live I have not seen any barely flour. It should work by my research. 

**All but the instant rise yeast could be found and possibly used in ancient Egypt.