Ezria|The Text From H.M.

|ARIA'S POV|

At about 11:30am, I hear my phone go off. I pause Mean Girls to check it. It says I have a new iMessage. It reads:

Hey, Aria! (I hope this is still your number😂) I just wanted to remind you that Caleb and I's wedding is tonight. I know I've Facebook messaged you about it before, but I decided to text you. Our original bridal party got the flu and can't come, so I'm asking Em to be M.O.H and you and Spence to be bridesmaids. Spencer's daughter is being Flower Girl. Text me back and tell me your answer! can't wait to see you again!

love, Hanna Marin ♡.

"I completely forgot about that!" I say to myself. I then call Ezra because I know he's having planning right now. After 3 rings, he picks up.

"Hey, Aria! What's going on, babe?"

"Hey. Can you come home now? We have Hanna and Caleb's wedding tonight. I completely forgot. I also have something to tell you that I would rather say in person."

"Yeah, let me get my stuff. I'll be home in five minutes. I love you, Aria."

"I love you too, Ezra. Bye. I'll see you in a few."

•end of conversation•

-FIVE MINUTES LATER-

I hear footsteps at the door and go stand by the door. Ezra opens the door and greets me with a kiss.

"Hey babe. So what did you want to tell me?"

"Are you sure you're ready for this news? It will change your life."

He nods yes, and I let out a little giggle.

"I am....pregnant!!!!" I say with a grin.

Ezra looks shocked.

"That's wonderful!"

|EZRA'S POV|

Wow....I'm having a child with the love of my life. I guess we can go on that date another day to celebrate. This time feels perfect. I kiss Aria and then I tell her to sit on the bed and cover her eyes. I walk over with a box and get down on my knee.

"You can look now!" I say with a big smile on my face. Her face was priceless.

"Aria Montgomery, I know we have our bad days and that we've had to go through a lot more than an average couple. But, in the words of Toby, 'Different is good. I like different. This town has too much of the same'. I'm in love with you. I don't know where I would be without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Aria, it would be an honor if you said yes to this. Will you marry me?"

"Of course!" Aria shouts. I slide the ring onto her finger and she gives me a kiss and says,

"I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else."

I am the luckiest man alive. ☻.

|A/N: I AM DOING HALEB'S WEDDING NEXT! ALL OF THE GIRLS WILL BE THERE AND THERE WILL BE SOME DRAMA!!!! IT WILL BE UP REALLY SOON! THANK YOU GUYS FOR NEARLY 1.5K READS!|