Playlist part 2

Insane what looked like my best friend Paige out side our hotel, I get out the Uber and slammed it shut i run but to Paige and jump on her which makes us fall on the ground
"Paige what are u doing here" I ask with confusion "well I just found out that my step mom has a son that I never know about" she says "wait but how has that got to do with u being in Orlando" I asked still confused "oh yeh I ment to say his name is jerad"
"As in jerad carrier" "yep why" "oh em nothing" "Kylie I now that look" "I'll tell u when we check in ok" I say while walking away, I hear some one shouting my name I turn around and there he was jerad carrier the one and only, your probably wondering what's wrong but kylie met jerad last playlist and well they met they were best friend and Kylie only liked him that way but when jerad told kylie he had feelings for her she had to friendzone him because I had and still do have feelings for Dylan I just wish Dylan know, I run over to him and gave him a big hug, he then tells me something I didn't ever what to hear "Kylie I don't know if you know this yet but" he stops then continues "Dylan and mishka are dating" "umm oh em good I've got to go" I say almost crying "Payton" I yell, he comes over I asked him what if he got the key, he said yeh and he was just about to head up but he's going to see some old friends, get the key and walk to our room when there she was mishka she's my best friend or my ibf and we meet last year and she told me she didn't like Dylan that way because she new I like him...

So my school starts back tomorrow so I won't post till the weekend and that's why it's sort and I have a lot of homework fun