Chapter 1: An unexpected encounter

You arrived at the Phantomhive manor, marveling at the beauty of the estate

"Soo, this is where that Phantomhive brat lives, It looks nice for the home of a guard dog" you said as the thought of having to stay in the manor for a year made you angry at your father

"First and last time I agree to this"

You walked up to the door and were about to knock when the door opened suddenly

"Oh, hello, you must be the young masters guest, I'm Finnian but you can call me Finny, i'm the gardener, you're really pretty, miss!!!"

You blushed at the Strawberry blonde males comment.

"Thank you, I'm __________ Philimina, nice to meet you Finny"

Finny gave you a bright smile and spoke.

"The young master is in his Study, i'll take you there since Mister Sebastian is busy, he's the butler of the manor, he is probably in the study too, i'll take your bags to your room"

You were amazed as the male lifted all your bags like it was nothing, he seemed to have super strenght or something.

_________________________________

You followed Finnian to the Study, he knocked on the door and waited for permission to enter, as you entered you saw a young boy, about your age, with grayish blue hair and sapphire eyes, well...eye, since one was covered by an eyepatch.

"Hello, you must be Miss ________ Philimina, I am Ciel Phantomhive, earl of this estate"

"Gretting, Earl Phantomhive, it's a pleasure to be here" you bowed.

Ciel then noticed something about you, you were very beautiful!

Your (h,c) locks that bounced everytime you moved, your (e,c) eyes that shone, the way your turquoise blue dress was perfectly fitted around your curvs, and your sweet voice.

He tried to hide his blush but was a failed attempt, you noticed but you didn't realize why he was blushing.

"Please sit, so we may get to know each other better"

"Of course"

You sat and talked to the earl for the rest of the afternoon, laughing at time to time and you realized he was not as much of a brat as you expected.

You then noticed a very familiar dark figure enter the room"

"Young master, would you like your tea..." Sebastian's scarlet red eye widened when he saw you, but he then regained his composure quickly.

"Well, well if it isn't Miss ________ , very nice to see you again" said Sebastian with his voice as smooth as silk like always.

"B-big Brother??" You felt tears form in your eyes as you saw him

____________________________

He was your butler when you were a little girl, he was always there for you when your parents were busy, he taught you how to fight and how to throw knives as self defense, he cared for you and you had always called him Big Brother since you saw him as more than just a simple servant, but one day he just suddenly vanished, you were only 9 years old at the time. You always waited for him to return but he never did. Every butler that came after him were all hated by you, you would make their lives a living disaster and they always quit after the first week, your parents gave up on finding a new butler, which pleased you. But you always thought :Where could "Big Brother" be?

_______________________________

You ran to him and hugged him tightly and cried into his chest

"Big brother!!! It is you!! I missed you, why did you leave me? Why did you dissapear?"

He gently stroked your hair to calm you down.

"Calm down, _______" he whispered to you.

Ciel, confused of what had just happened, coughed a bit and finally spoke.

"Well,Sebastian it seems you know Miss Philimina well, please show her around the manor and make her feel at home"

he smiled at you which shocked Sebastian since the young master rarely smiled at all.

"Yes, my lord" He bowed and walked towards you

"Shall we Miss?"

"Of course Big Bro-... I mean Sebastian"

You giggled and then followed him

After he closed the door, he looked at you with this challenging gaze which you remembered from when you were younger.

"Soo miss, shall we have a pleasant match of knife throwing like we used to?"

"I thought you'd never ask"