Pilot

Since the dawn of time, cats have always made owners their bitches. So it came as no surprise when Gabriel turned his into a drivelling mess, ready to wait on him hand and foot. Gabriel could waltz his way over to the desk and destroy everything in sight with no repercussions because it obviously wasn't him. (Even if it was, your puny scolds won't bother him, he's far superior). Gabe was a small, fluffy and mischievous cat, he didn't need anything but if he wanted your attention, trust me, he got it. He found it especially entertaining to eat out of the forbidden bag of treats and hold his brother Luci liable. Luci was a moody, attention seeking cat. Independent and done with your shit. He was hairless with a faded white scar across one of his deep red eyes. Luci was the most blameworthy for enslaving the "owner". Despite not being as elegant as other cats, Luci had his ways. He loved to feel like royalty and treat Crowley like a syphilictic rat. Crowley was sly and venomous, a snake with dark lustrous scales. Luci had leverage on Crowley that Crowley didn't like to admit.
There had been many occasions where Gabe had framed Luci for the purloining of treats. It may seem unimaginable as Gabe would surely leave a trail of hair (being so fluffy) however, it is not so. Luci constantly made noise, wherever he went, whatever he did. He craved attention but no one was worthy of his. In order to frame Luci, Gabe simply mimicked Luci's cries. Of course, Gabe made noise, but he didn't squawk, he was too majestic for that. Gabe thoroughly enjoyed the sabotage of Luci's reputation, he was a trickster at heart.