Chapter 6

The party stood in the city, ever since Issac's death and respawn, there has been an increase in Player killing, but also more people going out on hunts, as there seems to be no consequences. to death. 

Paracelsus decided to walk the city. NPCs were all over the place, and guilds were quickly drawing everyone not apart of one in. The city, known as "Stronghold" was the city that 2,381 adventurers were located. Server size held 15,000 players.

Players were discussing long travels to other cities, do raids and hunting parties. Paracelsus looked over the list of Guilds, and the player count.

Windbow (combat):241
Blood brawler (combat):352
Shadowhammer (combat): 100
Harbinger of the Fortunate (combat): 214
VC (combat): 81
GI (combat): 93
Kagrenac's toolers (trade): 342
Storm's trade (trade): 274
Corp of trade (trade): 194
Hallow Throne (trade): 153
Sky's eyes( trade): 162
Musician's haven (entertainment): 130
The Guardsmen (entertainment): 12
Silver Eyes (entertainment):27

I did the math here, you can check and prove it!

"Hmmmmm, we need to find a way to get everyone to work together?" He asked.

A ding alarm went off, and Paracelsus answered, getting a video call.

"Hey, Paracelsus, I think you should meet up with us. Marquis from Silver eyes wants to talk with you." Zoltan said.

"Paracelsus, look who we have found." a man said.

Paracelsus turned, and saw a man in large bulky armor, with a sword on his back. The man was the blood brawler's guild master, Roboute "the ultimate".

"Well Alchemist, it seems like you are still out of a guild, how about you join my guild." Roboute said, smiling.

"I'm good, I prefer staying out of guilds. You should remember that." Paracelsus said, putting his glasses on.

Paracelsus walked to the entrance of the guild hall. He walked into the door and pushed to door open, and walked through the halls. Reaching a door to Silver eyes guild hall. He put his hand on the handle.

"Entering: Silver eye guild hall Access denied."

Paracelsus was sent an invite, which he accepted. He entered the room, seeing the rest of his friends in the guild hall.