Entry 6

Hadvar and myself have moved through the keep making our way to secret underground tunnels. As we made our way down we could for awhile hear the dragon and destruction up above as the keep itself shook. We came across the torture room. Hadvar showed disdain for the need of such a room. He does seem to be a good man

The further we traveled in the tunnels it turned into natural caves and we could no longer hear anything from above.

The air is damp and there is a underground stream that is running through. It is unlike anything I have seen and such a wonder. We ran into some large spiders that came up to my knee. We were able to dispatch them easily and I collected the poison so that I may coat my weapons with it. Anything to give me an edge against creatures larger than myself. I wonder if it will work against a dragon? I hope not need to test it this day. I did get to test my sneaking and bow skills against a bear in this cave. It was huge with such large claws and thicker fur than any khajit I have ever known. Hadvar says that since we encountered a bear there must be a way out nearby. Once we get out Hadvar has suggested we go to Riverwood where he has a uncle who he says will lend us help. As Hadvar has helped me out this far I fell that I can trust him and will meet him and his family in Riverwood.