Cross the Bridge When We Get There

04.09.19

You make me want to be a better version of myself.

You make things easier to challenge me into becoming something I know I am capable of being, but have been pushed forward to a lot of times.

You make me work on my insecurities and things I need to improve on to. Not for you. But, for a better version of who I am.

You make me ponder on how life can be with more open and vocal thought process.

And it scares me. How you can make me feel all these and I'm scared of losing this feeling. Like, waking up one day and you're gone. It frightens me. That one day, we end up just being friends. Or worse, strangers. I don't know if I do deserve you.

I try to pull you in. But, my insecurities and doubts comes in... thinking, how are you still in my life each day? Is this real? Are these feelings real? Or, are we just both caught in a moment?

I don't want to dwell on the what if's and the doubts and be eaten by uncertainties. I am just glad you are mine. Right now. You are. And, you gnaw me each day that I try and strive to be a better part of me. Knowing, that one day I will lose you. And, I made sure as hell that I cherished every thing that you have done me. Or, me. Giving all that I could possibly have done just to make you happy, too. The way you have made me feel every scary waking hour of my life.