Chapter 5

You walked out of the hospital and catched up with Alfred and Kao.

After you Alfred and Kao reached the car and got in you decided to confront Alfred about his strange behavior in the hospital.

"Hey, Alfred? What's wrong with you? You seemed a little... um angry back at the hospital. Are you all right?" You asked Alfred a little nervous.

"Hmph. I... I don't want to talk right now. When we get to the house I'll speak, but not right now." Alfred spoke quietly as he started the car.

You sighed and rested your head on your paw. You kept thinking about mystery. Poor thing all alone in that old hospital with possibly a very serious disease. Why was his insides black? Does he vomit regularly? What does he even eat? Does he know Alfred?

So many thoughts clouded your mind with confusion and distress. You yawned and stretched your arms and slowly closed your eyes, falling asleep.

~time skip~

You Alfred and Kao arrived at Alfreds house all tired and hungry. You were still waiting for Alfred to speak about his behavior.

You sat down on the couch where Alfred was sitting. Alfred looked nervous. Was he sweating?

Kao grabbed his bag of marshmallows and opened them. He hopped on the couch and popped a marshmallow in his mouth.

"Okay... Alfred you ready to talk?" You said with a worried tone.

Alfred sighed and looked at the floor. He ran his paw through his hair.

"There's a reason why I acted like that in the hospital with mystery. Mystery he... he" Alfred stopped. He looked as if he were going to break down.

"Alfred, you can tell us. No matter what, we'll always be by your side! " Kao said supportively, giving Alfred a warm smile.

Alfred breathed heavily. He squeezed his paws together and gritted his teeth.

"It's not that... mystery...killed..." Alfred trembled as he spoke.

"He killed my son"

030 hi guysss his is a short chapterrrr. Ugh maybe I'll keep the chapters short u3o