Chapter 6

When he says that, he takes me by shock but what happens next shocks me even more. we lock eyes, he leans closer to my ear and whispers "I want you to be mine". I shiver at the touch of his breath on my neck . he pulls away  from my ear, trying to be as close as possible to me. my breathing completely stops he holds my hands intertwined to our sides.

"be my girlfriend" I look around to see if anyone is here this can't be real. he must be getting back at me for what I did at the party he cups my face and says it again. I shake my head while he still has my face cupped. I feel myself finna cry he notices because he swiftly pulls me into a hug.

"I didn't mean to make you cry...I promise I'll make it up to you" I wrap my arms around him and whisper okay. he pulls away from the hug and grabs his and my stuff. with one hand then holds my hand he pulls me out of class. we walks to his locker, he puts the combination in he puts both of our stuff inside then he grabs my hand again and looks around before leaving the school.

"Hyunjin where are we going schools not even close to over" we walk till we're off of the school grounds.

"I really like you kiya from the very first time I saw you. I knew I wanted you I started hearing people talk about stuff they'd do to you that only I wanted to do for the right reasons. so I told them if any of them even looked at you for to long I'd hurt them but I want you to like me back. I want you to... love me back"

I smile awkwardly not knowing what to say. did he just say he loves me? this is all so sudden but why do I feel so happy, I knew he was different from everyone else and that I liked him but do I really love him.

We walk into a place that has arcade games indoor trampolines food court and other stuff. we walk up to the register and a girl starts eyeing him weirdly making my heart race. what if she starts flirting with him, she's way cuter then me, what if he flirts back? the girl leans over the register her boobs out "what would you like to order cutie"

I try to leave before I have to see him flirt with this girl but when I try to leave his grip on my hand tightens "I have a girlfriend Thankyou for asking and WE would like a table for two", a boy comes from the back and walks us to a table and hands us menus. after a while he comes back and asked us what we would like to order, I look at hyunjin

"4 pizzas cheese sausage pepperoni and pineapple two large slushees barbecue and hot chicken large tray of fries and anything else kiya" when he says that I shake my head. he looks back at the waitress and says that'll be all.

The waiter says it'll be 25 minutes then walks away. hyunjin stands up and grabs my hand making me stand we grab some coins and he looks around until he sees a 2 player arcade game. his eyes widen and he runs to it pulling me with him and inserts the coins, he grabs a gun and so do I

~i feel like this chapter was kind of boring hopefully the next one makes you all happy but would you consider kiya and hyunjins day out a date🤔 but stay updated baebees❤️🐝