I met the god of mischief

" So what r u gonna do for your birthday" asked aunt Darcy my moms best friend. We were at a cafe in downtown New York City. Oh I'm crystal by the way I'm fourteen and my mom is jane foster. "I really don't know" I answered while munching on my sandwich "I still have 5 weeks though right"she sighed "yes but Im just soo exited your going to be 15" she said dramatically " yeah I know but u gotta calm down" i said. As the waitress come over with the bill " y'all here bout Thor and Loki." " No mam but would you tell us" Darcy said politely. " We'll apparently there fighting in down town New York and heading our way". " WHAT"!! Me and Darcy said together. Before she could answer , a man burst through the wall. " Everyone out" screamed the waitress. Darcy made it out but the roof above me started to give out and when I tried to dodge it I fell on top of someone.ahh fudge, it's Loki. "ow" he says groaning "sorry " I squeaked sitting up realizing that the piece of roof had landed on my foot. I tried to move it but couldn't "  damn it " I exclaimed. i see a pair of pale hands fall on the piece of ceiling and look up to realize that Loki was still here. "here let me help you" he says . was the god of mischief helping me?" "Thanks "I say and together we push the ceiling off. he helps me out of the ruins scepter in one hand my arm in the other.

--------------------------------------------/-// hey guys sorry bout the short chapter don't worry it gets better I hope it's my first story so cut me some slack