Saved by my best friend

Aiyana POV: After crystal and I finished our conversation I went to get help and I figured even though they didn't know they were related I should get Thor since he can fly her back to stark towers to get her foot looked at. I walked into the large building and took the elevator to the top floor. I walk in to the group of super hero's staring at me ," Aiyana " said a familiar face. I forgot he a part of the avengers" Hey, Steve long time no see ".
///////////////////////////
Crystal's POV:
'Snap' I here a twig break behind me. I look around and see no one, yet I sense something. I create a wall of earth around me quick as lighting only for it to be impaled with a metal spike. I bring the earth down " Hello Ironize" I say spitefully. Standing in front of me was my worst enemy Ironize, a super villainess who can control metal, for example iron and steel. "Hello Nature" she said her voice dripping with venom. In case you haven't already pieced things together, Nature is my superhero name, that is why it was so important when I revealed my powers in the insisdent. ( A/N i'll try to post a pic of her hero costume but it might take some time)Her real name is Irene o'nell, she, aiyanna, and I used to be a  super trio till Irene turned they offered her money to take me out. Shadow and I had to team up and take her down , she has hated me ever since. Afterwards Shadow and I formed a super duo and have been a team ever since. Back to the fight. " What are you doing here Ironize"? She gave me a wicked smile " What a girl can't visit an old friend "? She was obviously here to fight like always . "Not when that girl is you Iryne" this obviously struck a nerve her face was as red as a chili pepper. " you know I hate it when people say my name wrong" she bellowed , " and what are you going to do about it" I taunted. "Incase you have forgotten you are currently injured and your little sidekick isn't around this time , so I believe that it's finally my chance to take you OUT!" I was definitely worried now ' Aiyana where are you?'