Chapter 7 Easter

Alya wakes up with excitement!  She gets to go on a date with Nino today!  She can hardly believe it.  She smiles when Marinette texts her to say Adrien agrees to meet Marinette at the park.  She can only hope the blonde, model boy does not break her best friends heart.  She sure hopes for his sake and everyone else's  that he has enough sense not to reject Marinette.  She gets ready for her time with her boyfriend, or is he that yet?   

        Nino is all ready for the date with Alya!  He  can not believe it is today!  Wow, Easter sure sneaked up on him!  He has some flowers ready to give her the moment he sees her.  He hope she likes them!  He smiles as he recalls how Adrien reassures him that he probably just nervous about this due to the fact he has the same crush on Alya for years now.  Yes, that must be it!

      Adrien gets ready for the day!  He is unsure what to wear.  What should a person wear for a met up in the park with a girl?  Let alone a special one such as Marinette?  He does not know if he should wear cologne or forget it all together!  He can not decide if a tie is a good idea, or not.  He really has no idea why Marinette request they meet up anyway.  He just knows since he agrees to come there is no way he will stand her up.  He is not that type of person to just ignore a chance when it comes up.  He thinks, who knows maybe today is the day I can finally tell her!  He smiles and laughs at how nervous he actually is right now!   

    Marinette has been up, dressed, through with breakfast, gotten  a light amount of makeup on, and hair done.  She has got up the courage to send a quick text to Adrien to ask him to meet her at the park.  She worries he will reject her!  She thinks, will he even care if he breaks my heart?  How do I know he feels the same for me?  What should I do?  Should I cancel the meet up, or should I just go ahead and hope for the best?

      Meanwhile, Luka is ready!  He is nervous about his date with Blue Shadow!  He can not wait to see her.  He knows he gave her the necklace back a day ahead of schedule, but that should not make her back out, should it?  He sure hopes not.  He wants to see her!  He can not wait to find out how she feels about him.  He laughs at the realization that he the boy who once sworn off all women, due to the brokeness of his heart by one in the past has gone and fallen in love all over again.  He can only believe this time is different and that this time the woman he seeks after feels the same for him.

     Blue Shadow wakes up afraid.  She still has no idea what the right thing to do is at all. She thinks, good thing I never told mother about this.  She would not be to happy about the idea that I  agreed to meet up with a boy.  Let alone my crush, nor under such deceitful circumstances.  She would tell me to cancel them if she knew.  She does not know though.  She paces back in forth in undecision  for awhile.

      Kagami's  mother can see something disturbs her daughter. She finds this quite ironic for a blind person.  She has no ideas what it could be since it is not like she see her face to figure it out.  Nevertheless she can tell something troubles her.  Why else does her only daughter go back and forth in her bedroom so much?  Why else do I hear tears fall from her eyes?  Well, I do hope whatever it is that she comes to a conclusion soon.

     Blue Shadow, finally decides she must go through with it.  She must go to the date.  She has to and afterwards?  She has no plans for this part. She just knows she must not back out of a promise. This must she does know.  She gets dressed.  She puts on a nice dress, a  light amount of foundation, blush,eyeshadow, and lip gloss. She leaves her hair down.  She puts on the silly mask, and the hoodie.  She intends to remove the hoodie at some point.  She is not sure about the mask if she will remove it for him or not.  She puts some pocket kleenex, mints, gum, her wallet, a house key, her can of mace, and a small key chain inside.  She heads downstairs and gives her mother a hug.