Anxiety

Sky's POV

   When we get to school a week after everything we see a difference in atmosphere. I could tell they saw the live court case. I even think Tiff saw it. I hope she doesn't use that against me. We go to class and see people staring at me. I hate this feeling..

   "Why are they staring at me??" I ask Sammie. "Probably because of the court case on the TV. Don't worry about it. If anyone tries to hurt you I'll protect you, like how you protected me!" She says in a happy whisper.

   We are sitting and I see in the corner of my eye someone whisper something to someone else and the stare at me and laugh. I defiantly hate this feeling. Why are they laughing? Is it because they know I had a bad home? Shouldn't they be laughing.. Right? I say in my head. 

   After a while it is lunch. My day was filled with a lot of laughs and stares.. "I hate that they are all staring and laughing!! Why are they doing that?" I ask at lunch. "Well, well, well, if it isn't miss ABUSED... Nice to see you get what you deserve bi-" Tiff was interrupted by Sammie, "NOT NOW TIFF." Tiff looked like she saw a ghost and left. Phew.. I say in my head. Sammie is not having it today.

   Before I knew it school was over and I walk over to Sammie and we find Cole. When we do we walk out of the school. I feel more stares.. Then someone pushes me and laughs, I hear, but dont see because I don't feel like getting up, "She deserved what her mom did to her!" "NO! Leave her alone!!" "She should go d-" a slap. "DON'T SAY THAT!!" I then turn over and see a boy with a slap mark and Sammie crying. 

   I start to feel a panicky feeling. I start to see blurs and cant move. I am breathing heavily. I don't know why.. Next thing I know I'm on a couch waking up. What happened?? I say in my head trying to remember. "S-sky?!" I hear from beside me. "Mmmgh..." Is all I can make up with my voice. 

   I feel a pair of arms rap around me and wet drops on my chest. Is... Sammie hugging me and crying..? I say in my mind. I guess I can see why.. I'm like a sister to her I hug her back. "You scared me!! Why did you pass out??" I finally hear her say. "I... don't know..." I say unsure. "You had a panic attack.." I hear a male voice from near the TV. "Wha-?" I say cutting myself off. The male voice continues, "I have been told that you had and uneasy feeling all day by your friend.."

   "Ho-" I say getting cut off by the male voice, "And you having a panic attack, I believe you have anxiety. Not too severe.. But enough to let you pass out during panic attacks. Or even anxiety attacks. Those are different." By now I'm guessing he's some sort of doctor. "Sky... Are you.. okay?" I hear Sammie ask. I only nod. I have a feeling on why I panicked.. I say in my head.

   A little while later I feel better and start being able to get up. "Are you sure? You did pass out..?" Sammie asks me. "I'm fine. I promise!" I say. My dad comes to me and says we have to go home. I grab my stuff and head to the door. "See you tomorrow Sam!" I say. "K! Also nice nickname.." I hear her say as I leave. 

Sammie's POV

   When Sky leaves I go to my room and do research. Research on anxiety and panic attacks. I have to be there for my fake-sister. She means too much to me! "Sammie!! Dinner!!" I hear dad yell from downstairs. I close my laptop and head to the dinning-room. We are having Domino's Pizza. (not sponsored) I grab a slice and start eating. I love Domino's. We also have the Parmesan Bites! I grab 5 of those. Those are good. 

   When I get done with dinner I go back to my room and see I have a missed call from Sky. I see a voicemail too. I listen, "Sam.. My dad's house.. It's.. Burned down.. I... I have no home.. I'm... I'm sca-" then silence for a while. I hear a male voice, Sky's Dad, "Sky has passed out from another panic attack. We will be at the hospital, if she's not at school tomorrow that's the reason why. Goodbye.." then a click. I save the voicemail and go downstairs.

   I get downstairs and ask Dad to take me to the hospital to see Sky. I have him listen to the voicemail and he agrees. Jake comes too. We all arrive at the hospital and go inside. "Is Sky Blunder here?" I ask worry filling my voice. The front desk lady looks at her computer and types something in and says, "Yes. She is unavailable for visits though. That won't be until she wakes up. Would you like to be notified when that happens?"

  "Yes! Please!!" I say in a panic. "Okay, I'll need an adult's number," the front desk lady says. Dad gives his number and we head out. "I hope she's-" I yawn in between the sentence, "Okay..." "Is someone tired?" Dad asks and Jake snickers. "Yeah..." I say. We head home and I go to my room, change, and go in my bed. Dad and Jake wish me goodnight and I drift off to sleep.

A/N
Hello!! I'm on time!! Day wise, not time-time. Not much to say here.. So... Goodbye!
-Torm_Eddsworld_