Chapter 6

Kuramochi woke the next day incredibly early. His room was still dark, the sun not even up. He turned his body round to see his boyfriend sleeping peacefully by his side. It felt so long since he had someone sharing his bed. He last had Lori in his bed, that was over three years ago.

She would be so kind and sweet, she'd offer him little kisses in the morning to wake him up or stay up stroking his hair. He would wake up and then they would just kiss for hours, talking, giggling, fooling around. She always hated it when he touched her legs with his bare feet that were freezing. She would smack him playfully and they would kiss some more and fool around some more.

Kuramochi was pulled out his thoughts when he felt a hand touch his face. He looked up to see Kominato staring back at him with a smile. Kuramochi leaned in and brushed his lips to his. Kominato let out a small gasp as Kuramochi rolled on top of him to kiss some more.

"What were you thinking about?" Kominato asked, his voice quiet. Kuramochi leaned down to kiss him once again. He didn't want to say it. He just wanted to feel loved again and right now he did. When Kominato leaned up to kiss his neck, he smiled. He felt loved.

"I was thinking about the last time I had someone in my bed," Kuramochi breathed out, as Kominato peppered his neck with little kisses. He felt a little cold when he moved his head away from his neck.

"Eijun's mum?" he asked. Kuramochi nodded his head. He leaned forward so that he could press his lips against Kominato's one more time. For the last three years Kuramochi always hoped for the possibility of him getting back with her but at the same time he despised her. He hated her for leaving him, for leaving him to be alone with a baby.

He never really thought back then that he would be with a guy but he didn't really care nor mind. Love was love. He never thought that he would be wrapping his legs around a guy and pulling him in closer to his body. Kominato laughed pulling his top above his head and kissing his chest.

Kuramochi mentally shook the thought of his ex from his mind and rolled over pushing Kominato onto his back and capturing his lips. Kuramochi licked his lips and the other parted his mouth for him. They had kissed like this before, when they first started dating.

The kiss the two shared was hot and intimate, with connotations for them to go further. Kuramochi was pulling Kominito's white top over his head and went to throw it on the ground when he heard his door creak open and heard the sobs of his son.

The two turned to face the sobbing child, Kuramochi moved himself away from Kominato and rushed to his child as he ran towards him, "I wet myself," the child muttered into his dad's shoulder. Kuramochi rolled his eyes and looked to his son. He had tears streaks down his face, the pyjama bottoms that he wore, the grey joggers, were soaked at the crotch. He stood up and led him into the toilet where he wiped down his sticky legs and changed his night time nappy and his pyjama bottoms, throwing them into the hamper in the bathroom before taking his hand and leading him back to his room. The single dad watched as Kominato's smile fell when he saw the child following him into the room, clearly unhappy that their little make-out session had come to an abrupt end.

"Youichi," Kominato sighed as Kuramochi ducked back into the covers and wrapped his arms around him, Eijun getting comfortable under the covers. "I was hoping we would be alone for a little longer," Kuramochi shook his head, resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder and taking his hand under the covers. His hands were a little cold, he brought them to his chest to warm them up.

"You know I can't do that. Eijun had an accident. He can just sleep here, besides I am going to get ready in a few minutes anyway," Kominato sighed and kissed his forehead. He got out from the bed, untangling himself from the younger male and found his clothes from the night before. Most were sitting on a chair in the corner of the room.